Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park Tour From Koh Samui
Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong Marine Park Tour From Koh Samui. Enjoy kayaking around the island to visit the fantastic view is nature feature filled with the sea. Explore the natural wonders that Koh Samui has to offer at Ang Thong Marine Park by big boat. Visit Wua Ta Lap Island located above a clean white and soft sandy beach and climb up to a top viewpoint and walk to see a panoramic view of the surrounding 42 islands in the National Marine Park. Visit Lotus Cave with beautiful stalagmite & stalactite formations and hop into the clear blue waters, snorkel past the soft corals and underwater caves. Visit Talay Nai a Blue lagoon with beautiful emerald-green water by following steps, enjoy swimming, sunbathing, and snorkeling. Enjoy the convenience of complimentary hotel transportation and buffet lunch onboard.
- Seasonal fruit, Free flow, Soft drink, Coffee & tea, Snack
Snorkeling gear, Kayak equipment, Dry bags, Life jacket
- Light breakfast, buffet lunch on board
Round trip transfer by boat & canoe
Insurance coverage under Thai Law
- Experienced escorted guide
- Longtail boat transfer
- National Park fee (300THB per adult and 150THB per child) to be paid at point of entry or when you check in your ticket
Nathon Pier, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Koh Samui.
- Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Samui located near the main road. If you are staying on the hill, you have to come to a nearby hotel or meeting point
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
- An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Koh Samui areas. (To be advised)
- The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking
- Free hotel pick up : Chaweng, Lamai, Choengmon, Maenam, Taling Ngam
What To Expect
Start your journey with pick-up service at your hotel on Samui Island by air-conditioned van. Enjoy a light breakfast at the check-in point before departure from the pier by a big boat. Experience a spectacular day out in the crystal blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand in this guided day tour from Koh Samui.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Maya Bay, Phi Phi Islands and Khai Island Sunset Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
Super poor customer service
tried to ask a girl named Sarah some super basic questions like u0022Where does the boat travel to? Around what time is pickup in the morning? Is kayaking included in the tour?u0022 nnI had to ask these questions because their website was down. Sarah couldn't answer any of these questions. And on top of everything, she was rude about it.nnMaybe these guys actually have good tours at all of the other locations, and maybe their other staff is professional and knowledgable and courteous...but my experience with Sarah was pretty shockingly awful.
We are really disappointed with this day. An old boat was waiting for us at the port. It broke down halfway and took a very long time to get back to port and then we waited for another boat.... The day had to start around 10am... It was worth getting up at 6:30 am... Besides, even the taxi was late but still it doesn't matternThe stop on the first island was nice although it took a lot of effort to get to the viewpoint. We just had time to go up and down that it was time to eat. Nice meal. After we went for some kayaking and we were able to see a beautiful lagoon after another ascent. The view was beautiful but the beach and the sea were disgusting, filled with garbage... It was the place to see the fish while divingnAlmost no fish and very dirty sea with garbage, we did not enjoy. Then we came back around 4pm... Nothing to do with the 8-9 hours of excursion planned... We didn't see any caves either... We expected to see the beauty of natural park, going around the islands... In addition we had good weather... What a waste... Way too expensive for what it was... Better to hire a fisherman for the day and go around the islandsnI still want to clarify that the sailors and the guide were very friendly but the excursion and the organization were not up to the task.
Nice day tour
The kids had fun too. Kayaking was worth the extra. Food on the boat for lunch was tasty (but simple). Alas the sitting area for the majority of guets was very hot, though shady. The cooler area happened to be in the full sun in the smoking area. Only downside of the tour (not the fault of the boat operator) was the snorkeling. Last time I visited the snorkelling in the islands was much nicer and everyone didn't u0022needu0022 to wear a lifejacket while snorkeling (not optional) The area for snorkeling was contained and had lots of people all scaring the fish away and stirring up cloudless. Maybe other islands are better to swim at.