Talabeng Sea Kayaking Koh Lanta Half Day Tour – Small Group
Talabeng Sea Kayaking Koh Lanta Half Day Tour – Small Group. Explore the natural beauty of Koh Talabeng sea cave. Hop aboard a kayak, explore one of Koh Lanta’s most beautiful hidden bays with a small group of 2-8 PAX. Paddle around the quiet canyons and mangroves forests with towering karst formations in the background. Enjoy the peaceful natural environment and try to look for local residents. Half day options for tourists with limited time. Free pick up from your hotel.
Hotel pick-up, drop-off from Lanta and transfers
Professional English-speaking guide
- National park entrance fee
- Basic accident insurance
- Drinking water
- Life jacket
Ko Lanta, Ko Lanta District, Krabi, Thailand
- Pickup zone
- Baan Kantiang: 08:40am – 08:50am
- Kaw Kwang: 08:00am
- Klong Dao: 08:10am – 08:20am
- Klong Jark: 08:50am – 09:00am
- Klong Khong: 08:20am – 08:30am
- Klong Nin: 08:30am – 08:40am
- Klong Tob: 08:30am – 08:40am
- Long Beach: 08:20am – 08:30am
- Old Town: 07:50am – 08:00am
- Pra Ae Beach: 08:20am – 08:30am
- Saladan: 07:50am – 08:00am
What To Expect
Koh Talabeng is one of the most popular locations for kayaking. It is a beautiful and splendid area with abundant mangrove forests, limestone mountains, sea caves, and canyons. You will enjoy kayaking and paddle easily in the route, calm sea without windy and wave, sometimes you can see sandbar when the level of tidal is low. You can also get learning about ecosystems in abundant mangrove forests. If you paddle into that area and pass through the towering limestone mountain and quite canyon that is the most beautiful viewpoint of Koh Talabeng. All the route is surrounded by intricate limestone mountains and mangrove forests.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.