Tandem Skydiving Pattaya by Thai Sky Adventures
On Tandem Skydiving Pattaya, you get to do skydiving attached to a highly experienced skydive instructor of Thai Sky Adventures. The jump will be made from the highest altitude permitted by the local air traffic control at the time of the jump which is up to 13,000 feet. If skydiving has always been on your bucket list, you can make this dream come true during your upcoming trip to Thailand. Join this exhilarating adventure from Thai Sky Adventures and have everything you need for a safe and unforgettable skydiving experience. You’ll be given training by one of their expert skydiving coaches and will also be assisted as you ride the aircraft and take the jump! Make sure to open your eyes as you’ll be offered a breathtaking view of Pattaya and the Gulf of Thailand while you free fall as fast as 220km per hour!
- See the Gulf of Thailand and Pattaya City while flying 13,000ft from the ground in this thrilling skydiving activity!
- Have the option of documenting your skydive with photos and video and keep this exhilarating experience forever
- Enjoy round trip hotel transfers for a hassle-free commute before and after the activity
Transfers from/ to all major hotels in South Pattaya, North Pattaya, Central Pattaya only
Highly qualified and experienced European Instructors who take care of all aspects of the skydive
- Tandem Sky Dive attached to a Professional Trainer
Handcam video of your skydive 3,500 THB (Optional)
Handcam Screenshots 3,500 THB (Optional)
Insurance fee 250 THB
Thai Sky Adventures Co., Ltd.
Thai Sky Adventures Co., Ltd. หมู่ที่ 7 Nong Kham, Si Racha District, Chon Buri, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Pattaya. Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Pattaya area. (To be advised)
What To Expect
Thai Sky Adventures is the only full time sky diving drop zone in South East Asia. We have over 25 years of skydiving experience. Open since November 2009 we’re a UK, US, Thai run operation with a full staff of western instructors and pilots. With beautiful weather year round and sea views from a maximum of 13,500 feet, there’s nowhere better to skydive, and no previous experience needed. Our main attraction, the Tandem Skydive is a wonderful way for complete novices to experience the thrill of freefall in a wonderful environment with the most stringent safety standards and USPA Qualified Instructors.
On your life changing Tandem Jump, you will be briefed by your highly experienced skydive instructor about the jump, and then you’ll be on the aircraft enjoying the scenic ride up to altitude. You can see the Gulf of Thailand, beautiful beaches and Pattaya city – then it’s time to Jump!!! After you exit the aircraft, securely fastened to your instructor, enjoy the freefall and the adrenaline rush as you fall at speeds up to 220 Kph (125 Mph) per hour!! You can activate or “Pull” the parachute and steer it as well. The parachute ride is exhilarating as you float down back to earth.
- Maximum weight for Tandem is 115 KG however those over 95KG but less than 100KG must pay a ‘weight supplement’ of 500THB Over 100KG but less than 110KG must pay a weight supplement of 1000 THB Over 110KG must pay a weight supplement of 1000 THB PLUS 200 THB per kilo up to a maximum of 115KG (i.e: if you weigh 115KG you will pay 2000THB weight supplement), to cover the extra work of the Instructor.
You will be jumping with the clothes you are wearing when you arrive at the dropzone. We recommend a t-shirt and long pants and normal running shoes. No flip-flop sandals or high heel shoes.
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Alcohol and skydiving DO NOT mix. Do not drink before jumping. If you are under the influence of alcohol, you will not be permitted to jump.
- No Scuba Diving 24 hours before your jump as you risk severe decompression sickness if you do.
- Minimum age for sky diving is 14 years with parental consent (in writing) otherwise 18 years.
In order to undertake a Tandem Skydive YOU DO NOT need to speak or understand ENGLISH.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.