Krabi To Koh Phangan by Bus and Ferry
Easily travel from Krabi to Koh Phangan with our efficient transfer service! Enjoy combined bus and ferry tickets, with hassle-free pickup in Krabi and drop-off at Thong Sala Pier. Experience air-conditioned comfort and save with group rates. All transport details seamlessly arranged for you.
Experience a smooth and worry-free transfer from Krabi to Koh Phangan with our daily service which includes both bus and ferry transportation. This all-in-one ticket offers the convenience of an air-conditioned coach ride to the ferry station, followed by a scenic catamaran trip to Koh Phangan. Pickup is provided in Krabi, making this transfer package a streamlined, efficient choice for travelers. Upon arriving at Thong Sala Pier, Koh Phangan, you’ll have the freedom to continue to your next destination with ease. With both the coach and catamaran trips taken care of, along with the opportunity to keep costs down through group transfer, this service combines convenience, comfort, and affordability to enhance your travel experience between these stunning Thai destinations.
- Hotel pickup from Ao Nam Mao, Ao Nang, Ao Nang Soi 8, Krabi Town
- Air conditioning minivan/coach and high-speed catamaran
- Toilet on board
- Basic travel insurance
What To Expect
Koh Phangan is an island in Surat Thani Province, the part of the Samui Archipelago. Koh Phangan is one of Thailand’s most beautiful and most popular islands. It is famous for Full Moon Party and as backpackers destination. The Full Moon Party is an all-night beach party that originated at Haad Rin in Koh Phangan. Koh Phangan Full Moon Party has become a world-famous institution, that’s renowned well by tourists around the world, there is also a Half Moon Party held every month at half moon.
Travel to Koh Phangan is very easy by bus and ferry, the bus is quite comfortable with air conditioner, including pickup service at your hotel from every destinations. It’s 5-6 hours journey from Krabi to Koh Phangan but stopover at Koh Samui first. Koh Phangan does not have an airport and relies on ferries from the mainland and Koh Samui.
- Child ticket age between 3-8 years
- If you stay at Railay Beach, we offer a pickup service from the boat ticket office at Ao Nam Mao Pier which is just a 15-minute longtail boat ride from Railay East.
- If you stay in Ton Sai, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang.
- If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.