Krabi To Koh Samui by Bus and Ferry
Pre-book your seamless journey from Krabi to Koh Samui, a top-rated Thai island. Benefit from combined bus and high-speed ferry transfers, air-conditioning, and door-to-door hotel pickups. Choose from flexible departure times throughout the day, catering to every schedule. Pickup available from select Krabi locations.
Simplify your travel plans with pre-booked tickets from Krabi to Koh Samui, one of Thailand’s top rated islands. Enjoy comfortable bus and ferry transfers, including onboard air-conditioned and door-to-door hotel pickup services. Get a guaranteed seat year-round, and enjoy a range of flexible, early morning-to-afternoon departure timings.
- Pre-booked bus and high-speed catamaran tickets from Krabi to the island of Koh Samui
- Enjoy bus and ferry service in one joint, pre-booked ticket, including a direct bus with no stopover
- Choose from multiple departure options through the day, with a timing to fit every schedule
- Door-to-door hotel pickup is available from Ao Nam Mao, Ao Nang, Ao Nang Soi 8, and Krabi Town
- Hotel pickup from Ao Nam Mao, Ao Nang, Ao Nang Soi 8, Krabi Town
- Air conditioning minivan/coach and high speed catamaran
- Toilet on board
- Basic travel insurance
What To Expect
Koh Samui is the one of paradise island that has many tourists around the world dream to be there. It’s part of Surat Thani Province, Thailand’s second-largest island after Phuket. Travel to Koh Samui is very easy by bus and ferry, the bus is quite comfortable with air conditioner , including pickup service at your hotel from every destinations. It’s 4-5 hours journey from Krabi to Koh Samui.
- Child ticket age between 3-8 years
- If you stay at Railay Beach, we offer a pickup service from the boat ticket office at Ao Nam Mao Pier which is just a 15-minute longtail boat ride from Railay East.
- If you stay in Ton Sai, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang.
- If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Excellent, convenient and comfortable
Super friendly and helpful staff, good communication. Iu2019ve experienced scamming in the passed with these sorts of things but they were very reliable and trusting. overall had no problems would highly recommend (I rarely give reviews but they definitely deserved this)