Krabi To Koh Tao by Bus and Ferry
Experience a hassle-free transfer from Krabi to Koh Tao with this joint bus and ferry ticket. Benefit from hotel pickups in Ao Nam Mao, Ao Nang, and Krabi town. Relax with the convenience of pre-booking, covering both legs of your journey. Enjoy cost-effective, shared transportation.
Enjoy a seamless transfer from Krabi to Koh Tao with this combined bus and ferry ticket. Starting from locations like Ao Nam Mao, Ao Nang, or Krabi town, you’ll be picked up from your hotel and taken to your bus, streamlining the journey’s start. This ticket includes both transport elements, ensuring that every aspect of your transfer is carefully arranged. Pre-book this shared transfer to save both time and money. With hotel pickup provided, the collaboration between bus and ferry services offers a smooth, integrated experience. It’s an ideal choice for those looking to explore Koh Tao without any travel-related stress, providing an economical and efficient travel option.
- Hotel pickup from Ao Nam Mao, Ao Nang, Ao Nang Soi 8, Krabi Town
- Air conditioning minivan/coach and high speed catamaran
- Toilet on board
- Basic travel insurance
What To Expect
Koh Tao means ‘Turtle Island’ become the scuba diving destination of choice in Thailand. It’s a part of the Chumphon Archipelago on the western shore of the Gulf of Thailand but administratively it forms a district of Surat Thani Province. Koh Tao is a small island of approximately 21 km² and receives over 100,000 visitors per year, one of Thailand’s most popular tourist spots as one of the world’s most popular diving destinations. More attention is being focused on the negative effects of diving on coral reef health around Koh Tao, the island is well known for scuba diving and snorkeling, as well as hiking, rock climbing, and bouldering.
Travel to Koh Tao is very easy by bus and ferry, the bus is quite comfortable with air conditioner, including pickup service at your hotel from every destinations. It’s a 7-8 hours journey from Krabi to Koh Tao but stopover at Koh Samui and Koh Phangan first. Koh Tao does not have an airport and relies on ferries from the mainland, Koh Samui and Koh Phangan. Pick up from your hotel and exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after your booking is complete. Transfer services to Koh Tao operate daily all year round.
- Child ticket age between 3-8 years
- If you stay at Railay Beach, we offer a pickup service from the boat ticket office at Ao Nam Mao Pier which is just a 15-minute longtail boat ride from Railay East.
- If you stay in Ton Sai, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang.
- If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
If you are trying to get from Krabi to Koh Tao, just do this.
This couldnu2019t of gone smoother. I donu2019t know that there is any easier way to get from Krabi to Koh Tao. The van picked me up and dropped me off at the bus, the bus dropped me right off at the ferry, and the ferry took me to Koh Tao.