Krabi to Phi Phi Island Transfer by Ferry
Experience a hassle-free transfer from Krabi to Koh Phi Phi! Benefit from hotel pickups in Ao Nam Mao, Ao Nang, and Krabi Town, then relax on a direct ferry to Tonsai Pier on Phi Phi Don. Multiple daily departures make travel planning effortless.
Transportation service from Krabi To Phi Phi Island by Ferry. Daily boat trips from Krabi to Phi Phi Island 4 times per day by Andaman Wave Master Ferry and Phi Phi Chukit Ferry with a convenient hotel pickup service in Ao Nam Mao, Ao Nang, and Krabi Town. The ferries start to move from Klong Jirad Pier near Krabi Town and across in one and a half hours without a stopover to Phi Phi Island’s main ferry entry point, Tonsai Pier on Phi Phi Don Island from where you can walk easily to your hotel.
- Pick up from Ao Nang, and Krabi Town
- Air Conditioning
- Toilet On Board
What To Expect
Phi Phi Island is one of the most beautiful islands in the world with a wonderfully impressive hilly limestone landscape complete with cliffs and caves. When setting foot on the beaches and gazing at the peaceful and turquoise ocean, your soul will smile. Ferries to Phi Phi Island run every day all year round and operate 4 times a day in low season and high season. Most of the year the trip is fairly smooth although conditions can get a little choppy during the months of September and October.
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years
- If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang.
- If you stay at Railay Beach or Tonsai Beach, please come to the meeting point at Railay West Beach in front of Railay Village Resort.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Ok, but confusing.
Pick up was late , sat outside the hotel for 30 mins extra waiting wondering if my pick up would come, it eventually did . This is a one way ticket. Found out after you can order direct with utrip for less. 450bht one way and 900bht return. Still got me to Phi Phi tho.