7 Hidden Islands Koh Samui Snorkeling Tour By Happy Samui Speedboat
7 Hidden Islands Koh Samui Snorkeling Tour By Happy Samui Speedboat. Enjoy a premium service trip to 5 bird nest islands, Koh Tan and Koh Madsum (Pig Island). Easy day trip from Koh Samui, combining good snorkeling with relax time on a beautiful white sandy beach. Discover some of Samui’s secrets and enjoy the spectacular scenery of the island and enjoy snorkeling with an abundance of marine life in the coral reef.
- Enjoy playing with the lovely pigs on Koh Madsum (Pig Island) or simply relax on the white sandy beaches and soak yourself in the sunlight.
- Swim in crystal clear water or snorkel among coral reefs and colorful fishes, check out the sea for a chance to have a sight of the pink dolphins swimming by.
- Taste a great Thai buffet lunch at the beach and enjoy the convenience of pick-up and drop-off direct from your hotel.
Lunch(Thai set menu), Soft drinks(water, cola), Fresh fruit
English Speaking Tour Guide
Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
Ao Bang Kao
Ao Bang Kao, Koh Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Koh Samui.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
Start the day by being picked up on your trusted accommodations and straight to the pier for the maritime 7 Hidden Islands tour. After we’ll glide towards the 5 birds island where the famous Mucking birds live for many generations, you can take photos of the island, it’s a very private island and only locals who take care of the birds can go down the shore. Meanwhile, check out the sea for a chance to have a sight of the pink dolphins swimming by.
Afterward, you can snorkel and have fun swimming with the colorful fish then head on to Koh Tan where the Thai Buffet Lunch is being served. Enjoy the food and relax on the beach. Afterward, we will take you to Koh Madsum where you can enjoy playing with the lovely pigs on the island and relax and to one of the most pristine beaches of the Gulf of Thailand.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Child ticket age between 4-10 years.
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.