Bamboo Island Snorkeling Tour From Phi Phi
Bamboo Island Snorkeling Tour From Phi Phi. Travel by traditional longtail boat to the photogenic Bamboo Island on a morning snorkeling tour from Phi Phi Don. The island’s clear, shallow waters are ideal for snorkeling and swimming, and you’ll take a break for a delicious Thai lunch right on the beach. En route, encounter other Thai wildlife above and below the water with stops at Monkey Beach and Shark Point.
- Snorkeling tour to scenic Bamboo Island
- See tropical fish, reef sharks, and wild monkeys
- Voyage like a local in a wooden longtail boat
- Half-day tour allows free time on Phi Phi in the afternoon
- Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
- Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
- Accident Insurance
- First Aid Kit
- Tour Guide
- National Park fee (400THB per adult and 200THB per children ) to be paid at point of entry
McDonald’s, Phi Phi Island
Ko Phi Phi Don, Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
- You come by yourself to the meeting point at McDonald’s near the pier
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking
What To Expect
Bamboo Island Snorkeling Tour From Phi Phi, discover the beauty of Phi Phi Islands, the famous spots with Bamboo Island snorkeling tour. Get conveniently walk to the meet-up location at McDonald’s and then head straight for the bay.
It is among the top of Krabi package tour that is very popular for the tourists. This program will take them to visit famous tourist attractions such as Bamboo Island, the island is almost shaped like a heart and is entirely surrounded by a strip of white sand. Its central part is covered with lush vegetation including Casuarinas trees and the Bamboo trees that gave its name to the island. On the north-eastern side of the island, under the shade of the trees, a small bar serves drinks and snacks. This island is part of the national marine park and is inhabited only by the nomadic sea gypsies and the park rangers that monitor arrivals. Bamboo island is surrounded by white sandy beaches and a shallow coral reef and a lunch stop on a day cruise around Koh Phi Phi.
Monkey beach is a simply stunning 150 meters long strip of white powdered sand fringed by emerald water. The backside of the beach is a rather steep limestone cliff, cover with lush vegetation that offers monkeys a comfortable habitat, which is where it gets the name from. It’s also a good snorkeling point nearby and photography, but beware of the monkeys and do not go too close to them.
Shark Point is one of the most famous and popular snorkeling and diving sites of Koh Phi Phi. It is maybe the best place to spot many Leopard Sharks resting and sleeping.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You come by yourself to meeting point at McDonald’s.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket Age between 4-10 years
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Maya Bay, Phi Phi Islands and Khai Island Sunset Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
The Company is just awful. In the description is says that the tour will start at 9.30 but when you talk to the tour operater all tours will start at 10.30 (ours even at 10.45). If you are trying to call the company, no one is answering, they respond after several hours on WhatsApp. Just book the tours up front on the island. nThe tour itself, was acceptable, 2 stars for that.
No need to visit many places to focus on Bamboo island.
PP island is worth to go. There are English, Spanish and Chinese the same day. I went to the big PP island first. It was really uncomfortable. It is really clear water and sand. Begin the journey from PP by a long tail boat. The first beach to go is Monkey Beach. There are many monkeys on the beach like the name. We are here for about 30 minutes and departing to Bamboo island. The beach is white, clean, clear water and there are many fish. Spent a long time on Bamboo island. We ate lunch here. In the afternoon, the boatman took us. See coral reefs outside of Bamboo island and help us see sharks at Shark Point. Overall it's a very good tour. No need to visit many places to focus on Bamboo island.
Selve bu00e5dture var fin, og naturen man automatisk sejler forbi er jo u00e5ndelu00f8s smuk. Desvu00e6rre var selve turen en ku00e6mpe skuffelse. Vi snorklede i 10 min et stykke vu00e6k fra kysten, det var fint. Derefter fulgte en meget lang sejltur til en strand pu00e5 bamboo island. Det kunne du00e5rligt kaldes en strand, blot en kort og smal stribe sand. Her havde vi 40-50 min, hvilket var ok, men vi mu00e5tte ikke snorkle. Stedet var en ku00e6mpe skuffelse