Coral Island Snorkeling Tour From Phuket
Coral Island Snorkeling Tour From Phuket, if you are looking for a perfect snorkeling destination in Phuket, Thailand, then look no further. Coral Island is a snorkeling paradise with two beautiful beaches, located southeast of Phuket. It is surrounded by colorful coral reefs with an abundance of marine life. Take the speedboat from Phuket and arrive at the charming island. Bask in the tropical sunshine and behold the sea waves softly drenching the white sand. Put on your snorkeling mask and dive in the crystal clear water. See impressive coral reefs around the area and get intimate with the fish swimming freely around you.
- Enjoy a trip by speedboat from Phuket to Coral Island (Koh Hey)
- Walking on the white sand beach and enjoy sightseeing, swimming, snorkeling at wonderful coral reefs on Coral Island.
- Try out different fun activities such as parasailing, sea walking, scuba diving, kayaking, and more at your own expense!
- Round-trip transfers, full insurance, and a delicious Thai lunch provided.
Free hotel pickup from Phuket town, Leamhin, Rawai, Naiharn, Patong, Tritrang, Kalim, Kata, Karon
Refreshing Towel, Beach Chair (Kahung Beach)
- Life Jacket, Mask & Snorkel, Mask and snorkel
- Drinking water, Soft drink, Fruit (on board)
- Lunch (Kahung Beach)
- Accident Insurance
- Tour Guide
Extra Transfer Charge 200 THB/PAX(Round Trip) : Panwa, Boat lagoon, Koh Sirey, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao, Laguna
Extra Transfer Charge 2,000 Baht/Private Van(Round Trip) : Layan, Naithon, Naiyang, Maikhao, Maikhao, Ao Por, Airport
Ao Chalong Pier
Chalong Bay, Tambon Chalong, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83100, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket.
- An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Phuket areas(To be advised)
- Free hotel pickup from Phuket Town, Kalim beach, Tri Trang Beach, Patong beach, Karon beach, Kata beach, Rawai, Naiharn, Ban Krating
- Extra Transfer Charge 200 Baht/PAX(Round Trip) : Laguna, Layan beach, Bang Tao, Surin beach, Kamala beach, Naka lay, Boat Lagoon, Leam Hin, Westin siray bay, Cape panwa
- Extra Transfer Charge 2,000 Baht/Private Van(Round Trip) : Maikhao, Nai Yang, Nai Thorn, Ao por, Thalang
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
Coral Island, known locally as Koh Hae, an absolute paradise only ten kilometers south of Phuket. It’s a beautiful getaway destination, good diving, and snorkeling spots. Snorkeling here is well suited to novice snorkelers and children as you can swim to the shallow reef from the beach. The island is surrounded by coral reefs and has two long stretches of white sand. A short walk over the island’s hill leads to a small, quiet cove and an idyllic peaceful beach with crystal clear waters. There are a lot of tropical fish and they’re just waiting for you to feed them. Coral Island has no shortage of fun. The island features two main beaches, Long Beach and Banana Beach. Banana Beach is exciting for snorkeling and if you go out far enough from Long Beach you will also have a lot to discover, at its impressive coral reef. At night this location is beautifully calm; by day it is quite busy with day trippers but peace and quiet can be found at the extremities of both beaches.
Beach Activities on Coral Island, both beaches have a lot of water sports activities. Enjoy fun water activities on a private island with our professional staff. Try out the exciting banana boat ride with your friends, parasailing, walk on the ocean floor with sea walking, get up close to the marine life with the discover scuba diving. Spend time to relax on the beach, tanning, reading, swim, or kayaking. Coral Island is ideal for a day trip with multiple activities to choose from. Deck chairs and sun loungers can be free with the day tour.
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Maya Bay, Phi Phi Islands and Khai Island Sunset Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
Cancel if bad weather!!!
There was bad weather on the day but the trip still went ahead. However, once we got to the island we were told we werenu2019t going to be taken to the snorkelling area due to the weather as it was too dangerous. We were also told none of the optional activities were going ahead, because of the weatheru2026 We were told we could snorkel off the beach where we were but the water was murky and there wasnu2019t any marine life anyway. We tried to snorkel, went for a swim and when getting out asked for the u201cprovidedu201d towels to which we were told there werenu2019t any and we had to rent or buy a towel if we wanted one! Ultimately we were trapped on an island with nothing to do for 6 hours. You couldnu2019t even go exploring as the beach is in a cove with rocks and deep rainforest on each side. I donu2019t understand why the trip went ahead if we couldnu2019t do any of the planned activities??? This was a waste of a day for us. We could have stayed in Phuket and done other things! We booked this trip as we wanted to ensure we went snorkelling while there but would have appreciated them cancelling the trip so our time wasnu2019t wasted.
Cancel if weather looks bad!!!
It was bad weather and it wasnu2019t until we reached the island we were told we couldnu2019t go to the snorkelling area as the weather made it dangerous, then told none of the optional activities were runningu2026because of the weather. Itu2019s a sectioned off piece of beach with hills and jungle surrounding it but you canu2019t go exploring. So we basically just sat on the beach for 6 hrs with intermittent rain. Went to ask for the u201cprovidedu201d towel and told they didnu2019t have any and weu2019d have to rent or buy a towel. Would have preferred to be told itu2019s bad weather and be given an option not to go. Felt it was a whole day wasted as we were trapped once we were on the island and not told we couldnu2019t do anything until we got there. The next day half of our group didnu2019t go on another tour we had booked as they were concerned about something similar happening and didnu2019t want to waste another day.
No Corals in Coral Island
Do NOT take this trip! nIt's a scam and even though the island you visit is called Coral Island, there are NO corals to be seen at all!nAccording to our guide, due to the Tsunami in 2004, the corals were destroyed and disappeared. nAs the whole purpose of our trip was to snorkel and see corals, we were extremely disappointed as there is not much else to do there and it was a waist of a day (and money).
Great day on a close island
We had elderly parents and children with us. It was an easy 15 min boat ride to the island. The buffet lunch was a choice of 4 dishes and there was plenty to eat. We took our own snacks. The pier was a floating one so a bit tricky to walk on for the elderly people but we did it.
Not the best tour experience
Not the best beach, littered with trash.nRented a SUP but the paddle was broken (wouldn't extend) and the people renting it didn't seem to care. They clearly don't know much about paddleboarding as they tried to give me a kayak paddle.nLunch options were poor for a vegetarian.n
The best trip by far. The people were super nice and accommodated us with drinks and snorkel gear for free. The location was spectacular. Had an entire day on the island compared to others that were a few hours. No end of activities that were cheap. Love love loved it, highly recommended.
The coral island tour was well organised and such an amazing experience. Nothing was rushed and my fiancu00e9 and I had a great day! The only thing that needs attention is the scramble to find what bus we were supposed to get on. Everyone was panicking and the tour guide was nowhere to be seen. Apart from that we had a fantastic day! I would definitely book this tour again! ud83dude01
Good but not great
It wasnu2019t the best tour ever but the guide was nice and the activities were good but make sure to bring money to do extra things because you sit on the beach for almost 5 hours and if you donu2019t have much you just end up sitting on the beach for hours with nothing to do personally I wouldnu2019t do this again but lunch was good ud83dudc4dud83cudffc
Relaxing way to spend the first half of your day
Racha Island has itu2019s own beach side hotel (only guests allowed there tho). We arrived at the beach firstu2026water was great and crystal clear. We then went to the back of the island for snorkeling. Again crystal clear water and and can see a variety of marine life (albeit Iu2019m sure the coral reef was much more thriving before)nnOverall enjoyableu2026.we then went to Coral Island for lunch
Great time and amazing value for the money
The tour was great, Spicy is an amazing guide and helped us no matter whether it was my sea sickness or getting towels. We had a great time and recommend this tour to anybody who stays in phuket! (we wish that other tourists would expect the mandatory mask requirements, it's really not that hard to put it on when you're in the car and next to other people.)
Chilled day on a beautiful island ud83cudfdd
My partner and I had a great time, the morning transfer from the hotel to the meeting point and then the marina seemed quite unorganised but still with it, its worth it. nThe team were super friendly and funny, the island is beautiful ud83dude0d nIf youre expecting a day full of activities and adventure this tour might not do it but if you're in the market for a chilled back day in a beautiful location with good food and cold drinks definitely give it a go