Dolphin Show and Swimming with Dolphins at Pattaya Dolphinarium
Dolphin Show and Swimming with Dolphins at Pattaya Dolphinarium. Sit back and enjoy as you and your family watch these lovely animals perform acrobatics, cute tricks, and colorful improvised. Then the show at the dolphinarium is a great choice in order to have fun. Welcome to our unique marine mammal show, you will meet cute, friendly seals, and intelligent bottle-nose dolphins with talented acrobats, athletes and artists, you can swim with dolphins in the same pool where our show is taking place, and with the same beautifully trained and very human-loving dolphins. Communication with these amazing animals will charge you with positive emotions for many days to come. And it’s hard to describe how happy your children will be! Be sure to visit the show at the Pattaya Dolphinarium.
- Experience a marine adventure that will introduce you to the beautiful world of dolphins
- Get to know more about intelligent sea creatures with your family and friends
- Enjoy a variety of fun and entertaining animal shows perfect for kids and kids at heart
- Take a dip and interact with the friendly dolphins up close
- Admission Ticket to Pattaya Dolphinarium
- Personal expenses such as food, drinks, tips, etc.
- Transfer service from / to Pattaya Dolphinarium (an extra charge)
- Other services which are not mentioned in this program
XW2P+9M Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri, Thailand
- Please come at least 45 – 30 minutes before the show starts.
- You come by yourself or you can also get picked up from anywhere in Pattaya (Naklua to Na Jomtien) to Pattaya Dolphinarium (an extra charge)
- Infants may board the transfer van free of charge but will be required to sit on an adult’s lap. (No seat provided).
- Transportation service is non-private and shall run in accordance with time and trip schedule as specified by Pattaya Dolphinarium. An extra fee will be charged for private service.
What To Expect
Dolphin Show. Set in beautiful natural surroundings, Pattaya Dolphin World has the best and most entertaining dolphin show in Pattaya. Featuring bottle-nosed dolphins, this remarkable presentation is a unique opportunity to witness the special connection between fun-loving dolphins and their incredible trainers. Watch as these favorite marine creatures jump through hoops, flip, surf, and perform other amazing acrobatic tricks. Not only will you be amused by the dolphin’s delightful antics, but you will also learn a little about their habitat, bodies, and abilities with an interesting commentary provided by the park’s experienced trainers.
There are three to five shows daily, except for Wednesday, as Pattaya Dolphin World is closed to give the dolphins a well-earned rest. Make ever-lasting memories of a once-in-a-lifetime experience by taking photos (or even a selfie) with the dolphins after the show at the Dolphinarium. You are guaranteed to take some fabulous shots as the photogenic dolphins love posing for the camera. You can even take advantage of a chance to swim with the dolphins, for up to thirty minutes, with the stars of the show. Pattaya Dolphin World has a variety of amenities including a children’s playground and many great eateries for snacks and drinks. The park is wheelchair and stroller friendly.
- Child refers to guests whose height is between 80 – 120 cm. with age must not exceed 12 years old.
- Child under 80 cm. shall refer to ‘infant’, is free of charge under adult’s supervision with no seats provided.
- Swimming with a dolphin is for adults or children from 6 years old.
- Children from 5-6 years old are allowed to swim and must be accompanied by a parent with extra charge. Under 5 years old is not allowed.
- Swimmer’s weight must not exceed 100 kilograms. For swimmers weight 100 kilograms up, the program will be provided with exception of some parts of the activity.
- Do not wear any type of jewelry such as rings, watches, earrings, necklaces, beads, false eyelashes, a nylon rope, or a bead with a bead. Prohibited for a shower cap, swimming cap, swimming goggles, eyeglasses, and sunglasses.
- Only Swimming wear. No metal components or materials that are harmful to dolphins allowed.
- Do not apply sunscreen or body lotion before getting into the water. Fingernails and toenails must be cut short. No acrylic nails or any decorative object on the nail allowed. Otherwise, be cut to a shorter nail and nail file to remove sharpness Take a shower and wearing a life jacket before getting into the water.
- A prohibited person who is contagious, and diseases such as asthma, tuberculosis, leprosy, conjunctivitis, colds, epilepsy, heart disease, AIDS, and other communicable diseases.
- Prohibited those who are physically weak or incomplete, who is pregnant, and who had a wound, woman who is on her period, disabilities, and mental disabilities, including those that are nervous slow.
- Do not clutter and do not harm dolphins. Do not jump into the water, Do not dive. Do not touch the head of dolphins from the mouth to the throat and the blow-hole of dolphins.
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the tour.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.