Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Pattaya Experience
Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Pattaya offers visitors an enjoyable opportunity to spend quality time with elephants in their natural home, as well as gain an insight into their history and behavior, and create cherished lifelong memories of their time spent with these amazing animals. Visitors will be able to interact and join the elephants in their natural habitat and learn about the life of these rescued giants. They will help the sanctuary’s keepers to prepare natural dietary supplements for the elephants in their care. Then they will be properly introduced to the sanctuary’s rescue elephants, and even feed them the prepared supplements.
- Interact with the gentle giants and learn about their behavioral patterns
- Enjoy a mud spa with the elephants, and even help bathe them!
- Take lots of photos of this special experience for a lifetime of memories
- Choose between a morning or afternoon visit, whichever best suits you
- Round trip transfer from the hotel
- Thai buffet meal, Drinking water
- Food for feeding elephants
- Friendly Multilingual Speaking Guide
- Photographer, Online photographs
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
74, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
- Hotel or home in Pattaya city
- Or, you can also get picked up from your hotel in Pattaya city.
What To Expect
We will be picked up from your place of accommodation and will drive for approximately 1 hour from Pattaya city through scenic agricultural areas before arriving at the Sanctuary. There, you will meet your English-speaking guide and learn a little about the elephants, before changing into traditional Karen clothing.
After being allocated bananas and sugar cane to feed to the elephants, you will walk with your guide through the Sanctuary, where you will find free-roaming elephants and hear their individual stories. You can touch, feed, photograph, and interact with the elephants at your leisure while you learn about their lifestyle and behaviors.
After you have met all the elephants, you will accompany them to a nearby mud spa. Get muddy with the elephants as you apply a healthy cosmetic mud treatment to their skin. Next, you will walk with the elephants shower them and join them in the water for a refreshing. Take a swim and help bathe and brush the elephants while they wade through and play in the water.
Once the elephants are clean, you can take some final photos with them, and then it will be time to part ways with your new friend and change into some dry clothes. Finally, eat some snacks and seasonal fresh fruit, before enjoying once again the impressive rural scenery as you drive back to the hotel.
- Child tickets are 4-10 years old.
- Free transfer service from hotels within the following areas: Pattaya city, Jomtien Beach.
- We also offer an additional photography service at no extra charge. Our photographers will take pictures throughout the day, and we will upload them to our Facebook page as soon as possible.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide in your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.