Half Day Colors of Chiang Mai Bicycling Tour
The Colors of Chiang Mai is a half day bicycling tour through the southern section of Chiang Mai. The bike route meanders along the Ping River and over quiet roads. Visits are made to a local temple, monk school, rehab facility, pottery, and elementary school attended by hill tribe children. There’s a stop at a bakery for a sweet bun and a view of the bakers at work. A trip to a local market includes a sampling of exotic fruits and Thai snacks. Midway through the tour, bikers enjoy a small meal at a local restaurant. Stops are made every hour for a brief rest and beverage. Group size is small, limited to eight people. The tour is led by a professional, licensed, English-speaking guide.
- Marvel at ancient architecture and landmarks.
- Visit idyllic, quiet temples.
- Enjoy the serenity of the lush countryside.
- Stunning views as you cycle through the countryside.
- Bicycle & bicycle helmet
- English speaking guide
- Delicious Thai meal/snack
- Water or soft drinks during the excursion
- Transportation to/from attractions
Recreational Chiang Mai Biking
QX4R+JC Pa Daet Sub-district, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Recreational Chiang Mai Biking : Baan Nai Fun 1, 135/157, Soi 9, Pa Daet Sub-district, Mueang Chiang Mai District, 50100
What To Expect
The route takes us on quiet and green land roads, passing the historic settlement Wiang Kum Kam, founded in 1286 by King Mengrai. We will see temples and ruins dating back hundreds of years. We make a stop at a local temple en route. The guide can tell you everything about this temple and about Buddhism in general. Visit the McKean rehabilitation center, a former leper colony once cut off from the outside world. Nowadays it is a rehabilitation center for people with many kinds of physical disabilities. We continue our Chiang Mai bicycle tour and stop at an elementary school mostly attended by hill tribe children.
We stop at a local bakery where we have a delicious sweet bun while watching them produce many other different products. At the market, we see the same products back in small traditional shops, and here you have the opportunity to sample some of the most delicious and exotic fruits and other snacks. During the Colors of Chiang Mai bicycle tour, we stop every hour for a short rest and provide you with drinking water or a soft drink. Halfway through the trip, we provide a small Thai meal (Khao Soy Kai) in a local restaurant.
- Child ticket age between 6-11 years.
- Infant ticket age between 1-5 years.
- You come by yourself to the meeting point.
- Visitors are requested to be dressed properly and appropriately upon entering the temples. The dress code is smart casual.
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the tour.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.