Half Day Elephant Care Program At Elephant Retirement Park Phuket
The Elephant Retirement Park Phuket is a caring wildlife sanctuary for retired & rescued elephants that are free to roam, graze & swim in the natural surroundings. The sole focus is to promote the well-being of the elephants. Strictly no abuse policy and absolutely no riding. The Elephant Retirement Park Phuket is a haven for retired & rescued elephants and a sustainable habitat for the elephants to live in a safe and natural environment, free from profiteering and neglect. We welcome you to come to visit for a truly amazing time
- Participate in making supplementary food for the elephants
- Bond with baby elephants – feed, touch, and have a mud spa with them!
- Get up close and personal with these gentle giants and learn how to protect them
- Enjoy hotel transfer services to have a hassle-free experience when getting in and out of the park
- Round trip hotel transfer by air-con minibus
- Experienced English speaking guides
- Buffet lunch and seasonal fruit (veg & non-veg)
- Water, tea, coffee & snacks
- Program photos
- Free customized park T-Shirt!
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
Elephant Retirement Park Phuket
Elephant Retirement Park Phuket ถนน บ้านดอน-เชิงทะเล Choeng Thale, Thalang District, Phuket, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Koh Samui.
- An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Koh Samui areas. (To be advised)
- Free hotel pickup from Patong, Kata, Karon, Kamala, Surin, Phuket Town, Rassada Pier, Kathu, Central Festival, Royal Marina, Boat Lagoon, Koh Kaew, Tri Trang Beach, Paradise Beach, Nai Yang, Nai Thon, Bangtao, Layan, Laguna
- Extra Transfer Charge 500 Baht/PAX : Mai Khao, Yacht Haven Marina Phuket
- Extra Transfer Charge 600 Baht/PAX : Laem Hin, Cape Tukkae, Koh Siray, Chalong, Cape Panwa, Ao Makham, Ao Yon, Rawai, Nai Harn, Cape Phromthep, Ao Po, Grand Marina, Bang Rong Pier, Cape Yamu, Pa Klok
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
The Elephant Retirement Park Phuket has been established to create a haven for retired elephants, and a sustainable habitat for the elephants to live in a safe and natural environment, free from profiteering and neglect. The Elephant Retirement Park Phuket is proud of its strict policy in the treatment of its elephants. There is absolutely no riding, chaining, or beating of any kind. The sole focus is to promote the well-being of retired elephants.
Spend your day with the majestic elephants of Elephant Retirement Park Phuket! Dive into an elephant care program in which you would learn to nurture the gentle mammals in their natural setting. Be ready to have mud baths, fruit feeding sessions, behavior observations, and chill-out sessions with the lovely creatures! Visitors to the park can expect an enjoyable and rewarding experience working with the local mahout people to care for these majestic symbols of strength and peace.
- Child ticket age between 4-9 years.
- If you require baby seats the rental cost is THB350 per seat and please kindly advise us in advance
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.