In The Footsteps Of Giants One Day In The Life Of Phuket Elephant
In the footsteps of giants. During this interactive program, you will spend many up-close moments with our rescued elephants, gain in-depth knowledge about their sophisticated means of communication, and learn about their natural habitat and the important role they play as keystone species in our ecosystem. The program includes joined roundtrip transfers as well as a light breakfast, vegetarian lunch & dinner buffets, and cold drinks and refreshments throughout the day.
- Mosquito Spray Accident & travel insurance
- Signature Iced Soda & Unlimited Snacks
- Lunch, dinner, and beverage
- Complimentary PES T-Shirt
- Umbrellas & Rain Coat
- Feeding the Elephants
- Round trip transfer
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
Phuket Elephant Sanctuary
Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, Paklok, Thalang, Phuket, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
What To Expect
Your morning begins with a pickup from your hotel to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary. Receiving you with light refreshments and a video presentation on the history and plight of Asian elephants. You will then have an opportunity to feed one of our rescued elephants for breakfast. Next, our tour guide will teach you about the intricate behavioral and communication patterns of elephants before you explore our 30-acre sanctuary to observe our elephants roam, play, and bathe freely. The morning ends with a delicious vegetarian Thai lunch.
In the afternoon you will explore the natural habitat of Asian elephants and learn more about their important role as a keystone species in our ecosystem while observing the elephants roam through our jungle. You will then learn about the important role water plays in treating old and injured elephants as you meet some of the gentle giants at the new hydrotherapy pool and observe them enjoying their time in the water. Finally, you will help to prepare supplementary elephant food and feed the elephants for dinner before enjoying a vegetarian meal yourself to end the day.
- Child ticket age between 4-12 years.
- Price includes joined round trip transportation to and from the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, within the Phuket province only.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.