Phi Phi Island Tour From Krabi
Phi Phi Island Tour From Krabi, take a relaxing trip to one of Krabi’s most well known destinations and popular : Phi Phi Islands Tour. Visit Viking Cave and see ancient cave paintings and thousands of swallows living on the top of the high ledges. Swim and snorkel among colorful fish and coral at Lohsamah Bay. Stop at Maya Bay to see the stunning location of the Hollywood movie “The Beach”. Visit the hidden cove of Ao Ling or Monkey Bay. Enjoy a buffet lunch at restaurant on Phi Phi Don Island. Snorkeling and Swim off the spectacular beaches of Bamboo Island.
Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town, Ao Nang.
Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
First Aid Kit
- National Park fee (400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
Noppharat Thara Pier
2QWX+XC Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from your hotel.
- Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town , Ao Nang.
- Remote areas including Klong Muang and Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB100 per person (payable directly to the driver)
- If you stay at Railay Beach, we offer a pickup service from the boat ticket office at Ao Nam Mao Pier which is just a 15-minute longtail boat ride from Railay East
- If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
- If you stay in Ton Sai, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang
- The exact pickup time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking
What To Expect
Phi Phi Island Tour is among the top of the Krabi package tour that is very popular for tourists. This program will take them to visit famous tourist attractions such as Koh Phi Phi Leh (Phi Phi Leh Island), a limestone mountain island that is dominantly situated in the middle of green seawater, Koh Phi Phi Don (Phi Phi Don Island) is the biggest island of the group of the islands which is the location of communities, villages, hotels, accommodations, restaurants, hospitals, schools and the center of Koh Phi Phi Leh(Phi Phi Leh Island).
Ma Ya Bay is a small semilunar-shaped bay surrounding with limestone mountains and to be seen the sand under the clear green seawater too and there is a clean white beach with fine sand causing to the beautiful scenery that is very popular for the tourists, Pileh Bay, a bay is surrounded by limestone mountains with only one entrance and exit, the sea is clear to be seen the sand under the seawater, the coral reef is still abundant and the small sandy beach is at the area of the mouth of the bay, Loh Sa Mah Bay is a diving spot of Phi Phi Islands Tour, the coral is still very abundant in this area.
Monkey beach is a simply stunning 150 meters long strip of white powdered sand fringed by emerald water. The backside of the beach is a rather steep limestone cliff, cover with lush vegetation that offers monkeys a comfortable habitat, which is where it gets the name from. It’s also a good snorkeling point nearby and photography, but beware of the monkeys and do not go too close to them.
Koh Phai (Bamboo Island) is the ideal island for relaxing on the white sand beach and snorkeling with many colorful fish in the crystal clear seawater with abundant coral and strolling around the island. Viking Cave, there are the swallow nest concessions in the cave at present, the tourists can swim in the seawater, snorkel on the coral reef, various species of fish and get experiences with the lifestyle of Phi Phi islanders, enjoy the varieties of the delicious buffet in the restaurant on Phi Phi Don Island.
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Maya Bay, Phi Phi Islands and Khai Island Sunset Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
Everything was good and our tour guide was very helping. We had ample time at each island except the main phi phi Don island. We are vegetarians and the tour took extra effort to arrange Vegetarian food for us but the food was not good so we couldn't eat. Everything else was perfect. Definitely worth experiencing.
Great experience to see the Phi Phi islands
A whistle-stop tour around the Phi Phi islands to see all of the sights! This tour gives you everything you need in the area to tick off all idyllic locations on the three islands. The tour guides were friendly and made sure all tour attendees were informed in multiple languages. They also made sure that they were helping to take lots of pictures to mark memories for all groups, no matter group size. My group size was around 30 people. The islands themselves are beautiful, albeit a bit touristy in some spots. Beware the monkeys on monkey beach!!
Solid 3 stars!
This tour was okay.nn You donu2019t have a lot of time to be on the islands and you got totally different program for sure. Some of the Islands are closed, some of them we can see just u201cstop byu201d, so yeah, for this money nothing special. nnThe guide was really good, he told as a lot of stories and was taking pictures with no problems. Tour was full of people by the way! And food was great, you got buffet with everything you can eat. nnOverall, I recommend it.
Amazing quality for money
The trip was amazing, we saw so much and had a great time snorkelling. Our guides spoke very good English and where very helpful (our guide was called coke). nThe food was also good at lunch, toast was available at breakfast and fruit for an afternoon snack, along with plenty of cold water through the day which was helpful given the heat and salty sea water. nTimes allowed in each place and the order of the tour meant we got to go to places at the quieter times. nnSometimes you have to wait to get back on the boat as they park in the sea after dropping you off due to numerous tours docking. We never waited more than 5 mins though. Time to get back from last location was 45 mins which was okay but just remember to go to the toilet at maya beech.
Okay-ish. Makes sense for short stays.
The staff are all great u2014 theyu2019re helpful, accommodating and generally nice. The tour isnu2019t designed very well though, and felt a little rushed to us. nn1. While called the u201cPhi Phiu201d day tour, you only stop at Phi Phi Don for lunch and leave immediately. n2. The tour doesnu2019t follow the exact itinerary as the description on Trip Advisor, so be sure to contact them and get an updated copy before you leave. n3. They did not include some admission charges in the fee mentioned on Trip Advisor and some other websites. You should call to confirm the total price before booking, and carry cash with you to pay. n4. The trip is usually a little crowded. The motor boat will have almost no free space, and will get really stuffy, smelly and dirty after a few stops.n5. The highlight of the tour is the Maya Bay, and Bamboo Island is a close second. Almost everything else is okay-ish, but you can still have fun snorkelling or swimming. nnOtherwise, if youu2019re in a Krabi / Ao Nang for a short while, this is a fine way to quickly cover most of the popular spots.
Good but can be improved
They contacted us with the pick up details the day before. However they were about 5-10 mins late to pick us up at the hotel. The pick up vehicle was open air and fun to ride. At the boat terminal there was some rain, so the tour got delayed. Also we had to go to Railay to pick someone up which also ate into the tour time. The speedboat fit about 30 people which was crowded. Our first stop was Monkey island which was very beautiful but we did not get to see any monkeys. Then we went to Viking cave (nothing special - under construction and we couldn't get down). Next was the lagoon where we got off for a quick swim (this was fun). Then we went to Maya bay which was extremely crowded and we couldn't go into the waters because it's supposed to have baby sharks. So expect to get very sandy. We recommend to leave a bit earlier than the tour guide says to have time to wash off as there was a line there. Next was open sea snorkelling. They did not give us fresh mouthpieces. We did not get to see a lot of fish because the waters were a bit murky + the waves got rough because of rain and our session was cut short. We then got off at an island where we had buffet lunch (which was good). The island has a mini Mart to buy food + shower stalls + washroom. The last stop was bamboo island where we got to snorkel again (not a lot to see). The beach here isn't great though because there are a lot of rocks and seashells on the seabed. After this we returned back to our hotel.nOverall it was kinda fun but some parts could have been done better. Be prepared for the tour to be weather dependent and kind of tiring! Also there won't be any washrooms before the final stop.
The tour itself was lovely. Guides were great and we had some good snorkeling. All the stops were incredibly crowded so if you're looking for something quieter this isn't the tour for you. nNice to see Maya Bay open again. nnThe transfers to and from the tour weren't good and we were left waiting for 1hr either side
Would highly recommend
This speedboat tour was excellent. We were able to hit all the highlights of the beaches and lagoons around Koh Phi Phi and we had the opportunity to check out the newly reopened Maya Bay. I felt very safe and taken care of by the crew on the boat. The environment was very inclusive and and orderly.
Best Phi-Phi tour!
The highlight of this tour is the rare chance to visit the famous Maya bay while it is open! It is so beautiful right now and you can spot sharks in the water! Loved it very much.nWe had a chance to see monkeys on the beach as well!nYou can snorkel in 2 places within the tour.nNice lunch included and we also had time for relaxing at the last Khai island.nYou can visit more islands if you take a speedboat tour.nOverall, very good experience!