James Bond Island & Phang Nga Bay Tour By Big Boat From Phuket
James Bond Island & Phang Nga Bay Tour By Big Boat From Phuket, discover the most spectacular scenic regions in Thailand during a cruise to James Bond and Phang Nga Bay. Enjoy canoeing, swimming, and relaxing at Hong Island and Nakae island. Admire the wonderful scenery at Panak Island with canoeing. Marvel at the amazing limestone rock formations in Phang Nga Bay, explore the beach where the James Bond movie “The Man with the Golden Gun” was shot. Sightseeing the wonderful limestone karst towers Khao Phing Kan means “hills leaning against each other” in Thai, reflecting the connected nature of the islands. Enjoy Buffet lunch on board. Relax on beautiful beaches or enjoy a swim in crystal-clear waters. Discover awesome scenery and create lasting memories of your travels.
Free round trip transfer from Patong, Kata, Karon, Tri Trang, Kathu, Phuket Town
Delicious lunch, small refreshment on-board, small refreshment in Ao Po Pier
Actual information about your boat tour
English-speaking tour guide
Life jackets on-board
- Travel insurance
National Park fee (300THB per adult and 200THB per child)
Extra Transfer Charge 200 THB/PAX(Round Trip) : Leam Hin, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao, Ao Po, Laguna zone, Rawai, Sai Yuan, Naiharn, Baan Krating, Layan
Extra Transfer Charge 1,500 THB/Private Van(Round Trip) : Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Mai Khao, Cape Panwa, Makham Bay, Koh Si Ray
Ao Por Pier
Andaman Sea, 3C6J+FVW ตำบล ป่าคลอก อำเภอถลาง ภูเก็ต 83110, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket.
- An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Phuket areas. (To be advised)
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking
What To Expect
James Bond Island & Phang Nga Bay Tour By Big Boat From Phuket, start your journey from Ao Po Pier and climb aboard a 2-storey fishing boat and experience the beauty of Phang-Nga Bay and its many limestone islets. Enter the Bat Cave by canoe, and avail of the services of a paddle-man on every vessel. Continue to Koh Hong and explore a room-like lagoon. Marvel at the limestone rock formations in different shapes before relaxing with a buffet lunch onboard the boat. End with a visit to the islands of Koh Tapu and Khao Phing Kan and discover the beach where the James Bond movie “The Man with the Golden Gun” was shot. Cruise back to Phuket and keep a lookout for the large flock of seahawks that live on the nearby mountain.
This is the tour program that will bring all participants to the true nature and the island within the Phang Nga Bay. The interesting place is Tapu island (JAMES BOND ISLAND). The Tapu island or “James Bond Island” is the giant standing rock sitting in the middle of the sea in the area of the front bay near the Pingkan mountain. Looking from the far, this rock looks like a giant nail, nailing deep into the seawater. This Tapu island is a very famous tourist spot in Phang Nga. Its beauty brought Hollywood to film their James Bond movie. The Man with the Golden Gun episode here. That is why it got the nickname of “James Bond Island”, where draws on several tours. This is one of the most famous tourist spots in the world that many tourists come to visit. In addition to Tapu island and Panyee island, there are many interesting spots for tourists in Phang Nga Bay such as Maju mountain, grotto, Panak island, Hong Island and Ping Kan island. However, the cruise along the Tapu island has been enforcing some restrictions from the official government. They prohibit the tourists to look too closely at the island because the sunk part of this island is very old where eroded for ages. This eroding rock may cause accidents at any point in time.
Koh Panak (Panak Island)Located southwest of Koh Hong where many caves and inner sea are around the island. Some caves can be reached by kayaking while some have a very high entrance that tourists need to climb up. The inner sea will be seen from the cave entrance. The favorite attractions are Khang Khao Cave, Ice Cream Cave, and Gong Gang Cave. Koh Panak has wonderful scenery around the island, the cliffs, and strange beautiful stalactites almost the same as Koh Hong.
The little natural wonder makes it even more spectacular is Koh Hong (Hong Island, Phang Nga Bay), a limestone island with the bay almost surrounded by the cliff looking like the hall where boats can sail into the cave channel through the other side of the sea. But due to the low cave roof, only kayaks can get through the channel. When the tides allow to, one can enter Hong Island by canoe. The area is also good for swimming.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Beautiful tour, great service
It was very convenient being picked up right from the hotel - however expect to pay for a return trip for the Taxi services that is not included in the posting. However, it is very much worth the price even with this included, I think ours was an extra 600 Baht to be picked up and dropped off. nnThe trip itself was spectacular and if you are looking for a day tour in Phuket I highly recomend this one. I have some memories that will last a life time with things like jumping off the boat or going through the batcaves. The boat itself is very large and spacious, plenty of room for lots of people and socializing. The tour guide was a very sweet and lovely man, Tony, but everyone involved in the whole process was wonderful. The provided lunch was good as well and felt well earned after the long day. Remember to bring water and sunscreen and swim wear and towel!
a very nice day
We were with 20 minutes late from our hotel picked up and brought to the meeting point. There each person had to pay 25 Bath for the transfer to the boat. Everything was very busy but organized. The crew of the somewhat aged boat was very friendly and helpful. The day was well organized, the lunch prepared by the crew was delicious. A successful day with a grand finale.
A nice boat trip with a great canoe trip
Organization was ok. Unfortunately, we were only able to book on a day when the majority of the guests came from China. The guide unfortunately almost exclusively took care of these guests. Explanations in English existed only when necessary. The program itself was ok, punctual pick up from the hotel, transfer to the boat, great ride and unforgettable moments on the canoe trip to the lagoon - luckily you do not have to paddle yourself. Local food for lunch buffet on board.
Nice guide and great destinations
Transfer worked perfectly. The guide on board was super nice. Canoeing was great, but definitely not for people with claustrophobia! While some of the group were canoeing, the others had the opportunity to swim in the sea, so be sure to bring bathing suits and towels! James Bond Island was great, but unfortunately many people, which is not surprising in this destination. On the whole, however, you could easily see everything.Food was delicious and varied. Unfortunately, we had many Chinese on board, not all knew how to behave, but for the organizer nothing.