Just Jungle Private Eco Safari Tour in Koh Samui
Just Jungle Private Eco Safari Tour in Koh Samui offers a private full-day tour that takes in a great number of prime attractions in Samui, from religious sites to fantastic waterfalls and stunning viewpoints located high in the mountains. We take you around the highlights of Koh Samui without visiting any animal shows!
- The private tour starts with a pickup from your accommodation on Koh Samui by 4×4 Jeep.
- Visit the famous Grand Mother & Grand Father rock, and you can have a look of the rocks that were being sculptured by nature itself.
- Excite off-road in the mountains to reach a spectacular viewpoint overlooking the Gulf of Thailand and visit one of the most unusual gardens in the world: the secret Buddha Garden.
- Visit one of the hidden treasures of the island where you can personally see the Mummified Monk sited in the middle of the Khunaram Temple and check out another viewpoint near Chaweng that offers splendid views to Big Buddha.
- Cool bottled drinking water in the jeep
- Lunch with soft drinks and water
- Tropical fruit tasting
- Accident insurance
- Round-trip transfers to and from your hotel
Mr. Ung's Magical Safari Tours
G28X+CV Koh Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Koh Samui. An extra charge of 250THB each way per group.
- If you’re staying at private accommodation, please contact us as soon as possible and provide a contact number for the property you are staying at. Alternatively, let us talk to one of the staff members who work at the property.
- Please note that an address is insufficient to locate a property on Koh Samui.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- We will provide you with an exact pick-up time confirmation once we receive your reservation.
What To Expect
The tour starts with a pickup from your hotel on Koh Samui by 4×4 Jeep. From there we take you to the waterfalls South of the island, in Namuang. Here you can take a refreshing dip in the large natural pool under the waterfall. Next to it are the so-called ‘Jungle water slides’, from where you can glide down the jungle into a built pool. On the way up into the mountains, the jeep will stop at a zipline experience where you can choose to try a couple of ziplines or simply relax under the shade of the trees.
As we make our way into the mountains, we stop at a few places so you can enjoy the surroundings. There are some amazing viewpoints from where you can see quite a bit of Koh Samui. We drive along the dirt roads along the peaks of Samui with some exhilarating off-roading. At the top of the mountain, we stop for a tasty Thai lunch. Soft drinks and water are also included here, so you don’t have to bring your own. Enjoy your food while gazing at the amazing views from here.
When you feel full, we head to the Magic Buddha Garden. You can find a lot of Buddha statues here, so you should definitely take your camera with you for those memory shots. The Huge Jungle Buddha is not far from here. We take you there as well. At the end of the day, we make our final stop at a rubber plantation. There you can see the ancient tradition of rubber tapping from trees. The people who usually work there will show you how they do it. The day trip ends with a transfer back to your hotel.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.