Khai Island Snorkeling Premium Tour From Phuket
Khai Island Snorkeling Premium Tour From Phuket. Enjoy a trip by luxury speedboat from Phuket to Khai Islands. Experience a half-day or full day of fun and enjoy sightseeing, swimming, and snorkeling on Khai Island. Soak yourself in the sunlight and snorkel in crystal clear waters and relaxing on Khai Island. Walking on the white sand beach to explore the beauty of Khai Island. With a full day of snorkeling and swimming, this trip is a great outing for the whole family. Enjoy the convenience of pick-up and drop-off direct from your hotel.
Round trip transfer from Kata, Karon, Patong, Phuket Town
Fruits in season and other beverages, Lunch (Full Day Tour)
English-speaking tour guide
Mask and snorkel, life jacket
- Life insurance
Extra Transfer Charge 100 THB/PAX(Round trip) : Tritrang, Nakalay, Leamhin Pier, Boat Lagoon
Extra Transfer Charge 200 THB/PAX(Round trip) : Laguna, Dusit, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao, Cape Panwa
- Extra Transfer Charge 1300 THB/Private Van(Round trip) : Rawai, Naiharn, Naiyang, Naithorn, Mai Khao
Asia Marina Pier
VCG9+23 Ratsada, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket.
- An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Phuket areas. (To be advised)
- No Extra: Kata, Karon, Patong, Phuket Town
- Extra Transfer Charge 100 Baht/person(Round Trip) : Tritrang, Nakalay, Leamhin Pier, Boat Lagoon
- Extra Transfer Charge 200 Baht/person(Round Trip) : Laguna, Dusit, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao, Cape Panwa
- Extra Transfer Charge 1,200 Baht/Private Van(Round Trip) : Rawai, Naiharn, Naiyang, Naithorn, Mai Khao Beach and Airport
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
Khai Nai Island is the biggest island and has a beautiful white beach with crystal clear emerald green water good for swimming and snorkeling. Khai Nui Island is the smallest island and hosts colorful coral reefs providing excellent snorkeling. Khai Nok Island has a beautiful white beach with crystal clear turquoise water. Plenty of tropical fish is swimming around, great for the kid. People can swim through them and take photos of them.
If you opt for the full-day option, you’ll also enjoy a delicious lunch on the beach at Khai Nai before being transported to the gorgeous island of Khai Nok. Due to the shallower waters here, it’s a fantastic place for younger children to splash about and view the multi-colored fish! At Khai Nok, you’ll have free time to enjoy the island at your own pace allowing you to sunbathe on the pure white sand, snorkel in the crystal clear waters, or stroll along the beach promenade whilst relishing the idyllic vista around you.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Maya Bay, Phi Phi Islands and Khai Island Sunset Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
Full day tour
We really enjoyed the full day trip we booked. Because we booked the full day trip we also got lunch and stayed at the last island untill 17:00. This gave us plenty of time to relax and swim. The whole day you can grab free water and pepsi. They also offered fruit miltiple times. The tour guides were also very kind and informative. We really enjoyed this trip and recommend it to everyone.
Half day was the perfect amount
We have been to Phuket before and had an injured person in our group (broken wrist) so wanted to do activities that were supportive of that without leaving anyone out. This trip to the Khai islands was just what we needed for some sea, sand and gorgeous scenery. The water is really that turqiose colour and we got some great photos - really stunning. It was a little touristy, but that's to be expected and it was not too in your face annoying. Bring THB for the local options - food and ket ski, plus of course, need to tip your guide! The toughest part of course is getting to the marina, which is always so far away (1 hour from the Hyatt) but worth to get the transfer as otherwise you can't find where to meet up with the boat.
A foreign city of fish
It's no nonsense. They pick you up, give you a briefing, put you on a boat and off you go. The head guide was very helpful (bad with names) nI'll never forget being underwater on that reef. It's like a whole city of coral and fish down there. One of the highlights of my trip to thailand and I highly recommend doing it
Khai Island Private Tour
Our recent trip to the Khai Islands was with a private group of 10. The Tour Lead welcomed us warmly and we were briefed on the tour including a safety briefing. We had an excellent day despite bad weather and all the locations were welcoming and accomodating with the Tour Lead giving great service. We would highly recommend this trip to others looking for a private group experience. This was excellent day tour. ud83dude42
Last minute cancellation
They cancelled one day before the trip , very disappointed and they didnu2019t give the option to book another trip for us . I had to book it myself and the website wasnu2019t working properly that I had to use a different company . nThe refund process was good
Great half day excursion
Overall great time for a good value. Jenny and her wit guided us through the morning via speedboat to 3 spots and 2 islands. Snorkelling was great (best spot was on the first island at the outer perimeter of the marked off swimming area). Basic drinks and fruit were provided as well. I found the whole time relaxing and not too rushed. I feel half day is perfect as full day would be too draining. nOnly caveat: there is an extra charge if your pickup/drop off is outside the Patong area (which they do state). I find the per person price a bit steep if you are a larger group, but fair if itu2019s only 1-2 of you.nOtherwise, great time and would recommend.
Great half day snorkelling trip
The trip was very well organized - from the pickup at my hotel at time, to the pier with free coffee/tea/cookies available and the speedboat ride (it can be a little bumpy if you sit in front, and depending on the waves) of about 20min to the first island and then hopping to the next two and 15min back to Phuket. nAt two islands, we had 1h each to spend (snorkelling, pictures, beautiful white sand beaches, small shops available, free fruits available and free drinks on the boat). The third island was for snorkelling only (not going on to the island itself) and we could see some nice fishes.nThe guide Jenny was very kind and accommodating as well as the rest of the crew. Very professional and well organized and really worth the price. Also the drop off at the hotel was so smooth. nA half day tour was perfect, enough time to see the islands (very small but beautiful) and rest a little. If you like to relax more, spend more time (also eg with kids) then maybe you could consider the full day tour. In any case, i can recommend the tour and itu2018s really worth the money.
The trip was so well organized, very enjoyable, very complete, it is worth it to see those places. At the marina, it seems they are also well organized and offer you drinks and food while you wait for briefings. nPersonnel is very nice, chatting and helpful. If you travel in the morning avoid to seat st the front of the speed boat as it gets really bumpy. Better on evening cruice!n
Vacation with friends ed
Had an excellent afternoon on this tour, was picked up from hotel (200 BHT - incl return) and drove to boat. Was given a snack, drink and overview of the islands and what to expect. All three islands offered snorkelling, beautiful beaches to relax with food, drink and washroom facilities. One island required a 10 BHT fee, flippers were 100 BHT, mask and snorkel included. Saw lots of different fish, water and beaches were beautiful. Great day!
Excellent day and great value
We chose this tour as a last minute thing. We were easily catered for and everything was well planned. Simon was very friendly. The food was much better than expected or experienced elsewhere. This is touristy so donu2019t expect something else! nRecommendations are to take the whole day. Less rushed, and out of sinc with other tours. nRent fins at the harbour or bring your own.nGreat value. A whole day for 5 people with lunch for less than A$350.nGood job team.