Koh Lanta Snorkeling Tour 4 Island and Emerald Cave By Speedboat
Koh Lanta Snorkeling Tour 4 Island and Emerald Cave by Longtail Boat. This trip takes you to Koh Mah, Koh Chuak, Koh Ngai, Koh Mook and Emerald cave(Tham Morakot) in a one day trip. The Emerald Cave or Tham Morakot is usually the highlight of the day. We pick you up at the hotel in the morning to leave Koh Lanta with our guide good English speaking, who will take care of and provide you information. Arrive at the pier, then take a boat to the Emerald cave (Unseen in Thailand) at Koh Mook Island, sightseeing at the beautiful emerald cave “The beautiful gem of Andaman Sea” and discover the wonderful mystery inside the cave. Conducing you to a small beach that’s surrounded by the woods and towering cliffs look like a hidden crater.
- Explore and visit the Emerald cave (Unseen in Thailand).
- Enjoy snorkeling and sightseeing with an abundance of marine life in the coral reef.
- Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water with beautiful beaches and spend more time relaxing.
- Discover the beautiful sea with a lot of clownfish (Nemo Fish) and aquatic animals.
- Enjoy a lunch, free time for relaxing and sunbathing on the beach.
Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
National park fee
First Aid Kit
- National park fee (400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
Koh Lanta Old Town Pier
G3MX+35H Ko Lanta Yai, Ko Lanta District, Krabi, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Lanta.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
This trip takes you to Koh Mah, Koh Chuak, Koh Ngai, Koh Mook and Emerald cave(Tham Morakot) in a one day trip. The Emerald Cave or Tham Morakot is usually the highlight of the day. We pick you up at the hotel in the morning to leave Koh Lanta with our guide good English speaking, who will take care of and provide you information. Arrive at the pier, then take a boat to the Emerald cave (Unseen in Thailand) at Koh Mook Island, sightseeing at the beautiful emerald cave “The beautiful gem of Andaman Sea” and discover the wonderful mystery inside the cave. Conducing you to a small beach that’s surrounded by the woods and towering cliffs look like a hidden crater.
You will get experience magnificent nature over there by swimming into the cave and inside will be the wonderful beach with emerald clear water. After that, we will take you to enjoy your lunch at Koh Ngai which you can swim and snorkel in lovely marine nature. And then we will take you to Koh Chuak(Chuak Island) surrounding by many kinds of magnificent colorful fish. Leave to snorkeling at the last point at Koh Mah. Return back to Lanta around 04:30pm for transfer back to your hotel. This trip has everything you need for a fantastic day out exploring Thailand on a longtail boat or express boat; sandy islands, emerald cave, amazing snorkeling, caves, and beaches you won’t want to leave.
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Good, but long time travelling
The crew and organisation of this trip is great. The downside to travelling in a traditional boat is that it's rather slow, so you spend about 2.5-3 hours travelling to and from the islands in total, including the hotel pickup. This is a large group tour, so you're on a boat with about 30 people, with 4-5 similar boats at every stop. There is loads of space to spread out however. nnSnorkeling is good, I saw loads of unusual fish and animals, but other travelers mentioned that Koh Rok has better visibility and more corals. nnLunch was tasty, the islands are beautiful. Worth a trip if you have time on your hands and good value for money, I wouldn't do it again however.
Beach views and emerald cave were amazing!
We really enjoyed going on this tour - the beach views on Koh Ngai and the uniqueness of the emerald cave itself were so cool that this tour would have been worth it for those alone. We also got snorkeling in at two locations and although the visibility wasn't great, it was still fun to be able to explore in the water around the giant rock islands in this part of Thailand. Our tour guide was super helpful and made sure that everyone had a great day. He was also really enthusiastic about helping everyone get some really unique pictures while we were there!
A nice trip with great views!
A really nice tour to experience the islands off the coast of koh lanta. We were picked up from our resort at 8:30 am and embarked our boat at old town at around 9. We were 29 guests on our boat and three crew members. We first headed out to an island next to Koh Ngai for snorkeling, then to emerald cave, next to a beach on Koh Mook for lunch and relaxing, finished of with snorkeling at Koh Waen before we went back to Koh Lanta. Unfortunately the long tail boat is quite slow which results in quite a lot of time spent just going between islands. In total we probably spent 3-4 hours just going. The snorkeling was ok but a lot of the marine life is dead which canu2019t be blamed on the boat crew or anyone but us humans in general. All in all a great trip with nice views and a really friendly boat crew and guide. Would definitely recommend!
Fun day trip, great snorkeling
This was a great tour once we were out on the long boat! We had a ship captain steering the boat and then our guide, who spoke good English and made the trip very fun. nnNote that a driver picks you up from your hotel (does not necessarily speak much English) and drives you to the pier. All the drivers seem to linger with no explanation on the pier, insisting that you need to go and buy tickets. THIS IS A SCAM. You do not need to buy anything at the pier. They are selling tickets for u0022cleaning the beachu0022 that they will push you to buy, and then when you walk up the pier a man will come and tear them in half as if admitting you. This was not detailed in any of the trip's information and IS NOT REQUIRED. Half of our group refused and had no issue getting on their longboat. This is the only part of the tour that left a sour taste in our mouths, as the drivers refused to explain what the tickets were for and made it seem like you HAD to buy them. You do not.nnOnce we got through that, it was a great experience. The snorkeling was awesome - we saw a moray eel, pufferfish, sea cucumbers, and all sorts of colorful fish. It was not the most clear water, but we saw a lot still. They stop at 2 locations for snorkeling, one before the cave and one after. Emerald cave was a fun experience to swim through, and the lagoon is beautiful inside. Finally, the last stop is on a beach near a village where they provide a tasty picnic lunch (stir fried veggies and a chicken potato curry with rice). Please note that bathrooms are available at this stop for 10 bht. Also, you can buy more drinks and food from the villagers right on the beach.nnWe were picked up at 8am, got to the pier at 9:20, and returned around 4.
Amazing and beautiful day!
The 4 islands tour was perfect and just what we were looking for! We were picked up right outside our airbnb in Old Town Koh Lanta and then boarded the longboat for a day of island hopping, snorkeling, cave swimming and lunch on the beach. The tour guides (ours was named Ya) were very considerate, communicative, and fun! The water and snorkeling was beautiful and the swim to the cave added some adventure. The beach was ammmazingly beautiful and the lunch was delicious and just what we needed after a long day! Definitely recommend this trip for all ages (we had small children all the way up to elderly and everyone had a great time)!
50/50 Schnorcheln eher ein Fail
Was ich leider als erstes sagen muss, obwohl wir in der Regenzeit diese Tour gebucht haben, waren es 26 Leute auf dem Longtail Boot, wir waren sehr eng gesessen und fu00fcr die lange Fahrt echt unangenehm. Das zweite was ich bemu00e4ngeln muss ist, dass bei den Felsen im Meer auf der Seite Schnorcheln durften wo keine Sonne war, und das Wasser leider etwas tru00fcb gewesen ist. Ansonsten muss man sagen, dass sie sich Mu00fche gegeben haben und das die Hu00f6le sowie der Superschu00f6ne Strand an dem wir gegessen haben ein Traum waren.