Koh Rok Snorkeling Tour from Koh Lanta by Speedboat
Koh Rok Snorkeling Tour from Koh Lanta by Speedboat. This day-long tour takes you to Ko Rok, a snorkeling paradise in the Lanta Archipelago National Park. Ko Rok Nok has a white sand beach, offering incredible snorkeling with crystal clear waters, coral reefs, and much colorful fish. Ko Rok Nai has a short, steep beach where you can enjoy a relaxing afternoon on the sand Other stops offer different marine experiences – including turtles and moray eels.
- Convenient pick-up and drop-off service from your hotel, starting early
- Travel safely between the beautiful islands on a brand new 4-stroke speed boat
All equipment needed is provided – fins, mask, and snorkel, life jacket
- Enjoy a Thai buffet lunch with seasonal fruits, soft drinks, juice, and snacks
- Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
- Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
- Accident Insurance
- Hotel Transfer
- First Aid Kit
- Tour Guide
- National park fee (400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
Sala Dan Pier
Sala Dan Pier, Sala Dan, Ko Lanta District, Krabi, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up
- Pick up zone
- Baan Kantiang: 07:30am
- Kaw Kwang: 07:30am
- Klong Dao: 07:30am – 07:40am
- Klong Jark: 07:30am – 07:40am
- Klong Khong: 07:30am – 07:40am
- Klong Nin: 07:30am – 07:40am
- Klong Tob: 07:30am – 07:40am
- Long Beach: 07:30am – 07:40am
- Pra Ae Beach: 07:30am – 07:40am
- Saladan: 07:30am
- **Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route. The given pickup times are only approximate **
What To Expect
Koh Rok Snorkeling Tour from Koh Lanta by Speedboat, Koh Rok is the snorkeling paradise where locate in the Lanta Archipelago National Park-the best place for snorkeling wihth fantasy local reefs and colourful fishes. The highlight of Ko Rok is the coral reef line which can be found amidst the reefs in the eastern channel of Rok Nai Island. In the south as well as the southeast of Ko Rok Nok lay the under surface coral reefs. On the ebb tide. Many kinds of coral well be erected. Ko Rok Nok holds a white and fine sandy beach, while Ko Rok Nai has a short and steep beach which you can enjoy a good sunbathe.
Get a convenient pickup service directly from your hotel starting at 7:30am. Meet the boat crew at Lanta Old Town Pier and embark the brand new speed boat with 4 strokes which will bring you over to the first snorkelling spot at Koh Rok Nok. After a 50-minute boat ride you will reach the first destination at Koh Rok Nok. A member of the crew will give you a short safety briefing and tell you about the points of interest and marine life. It is then time that you carry the provided fins and snorkel equipment to the back area of the boat from where you can start swimming and snorkelling in the open water. Get close to the magical underwater world and discover some beautiful tropical corals and marine life. Your guide will be ready at any time to ensure you can reach them if you need assistance.
After a plenty of water activities you will move on to Koh Rok Nai for lunch. Feast on a sumptuous Thai buffet in shady dining area at noon, including water, soft drinks, fruit juice, fresh fruits and snacks. After lunch, you can walk around on the island, trek to the viewpoint or lay down on the beach at your leisure. Continue to Marn Sai Bay, a site between Koh Rok Nok and Koh Rok Nai, for more open water snorkeling and swimming. The last site before heading back to Lanta is Koh Rok Waterfall. As soon as you arrive at Lanta Old Town Pier, the driver will bring you back to your hotel safely after a wonderful day trip.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Child ticket age between 3-11 years.
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.