Koh Tao and Koh Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour From Koh Phangan
Koh Tao and Koh Nang Yuan Snorkeling Tour From Koh Phangan. Koh Tao & Koh Nangyuan is an idyllic tropical island paradise. It is an unforgettable destination for divers, adventurers, and travelers alike. A visit to Koh Tao and Koh Nangyuan is often part of every traveler’s agenda. You have probably seen photos of the 3 islets connected by a sandy beach. The enticing aquamarine waters, the white sand, and the picturesque rocks set the perfect scene.
- Explore Koh Tao and Koh Nangyuan on a full-day by speedboat from Koh Phangan.
- Enjoy the spectacular scenery of Koh Tao and enjoy snorkeling with an abundance of marine life in the coral reef(Lighthouse Bay, Mango Bay, Tanote Bay, or Ao Hin Wong).
- Search for hidden coves and pristine beaches on the islands or simply relax on the white sandy beaches and soak yourself in the sunlight.
- Visit Koh Nangyuan located on a clean white and soft sandy beach. Climb up to a top viewpoint and walk to see a panoramic view.
- Friendly Multilingual Speaking Guide
- Full Tour Insurance Coverage
- Buffet Lunch & Soft Drink
- Sightseeing / Snorkeling
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Snack & Refreshments
- National Park fee (200THB per adult and 100THB per child) to be paid at point of entry or when you check in your ticket
- Transfer from / to your hotel
Koh Phangan (Thong Sala Pier)
PX6J+9X Ko Pha-ngan Sub-district, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani, Thailand
- You come by yourself to the meeting point
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the scheduled departure. If you arrive late, you may be considered a no-shows.
What To Expect
An island in the Gulf of Thailand. Located in Surat Thani. The island has a concave shape like a bean. The island is located about 45 km northwest of Koh Phangan, covering an area of about 21 square kilometers. Nearby is Koh Nangyuan, a small island in the west-northwest. There is a sandbar connected to Koh Tao in the sea.
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket age between 4-10 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Maya Bay, Phi Phi Islands and Khai Island Sunset Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
Great, would go again!
Amazing snorkelling locations, good lunch, good communication from travel agent. Would be 5 stars except my last snorkel was only 5 mins instead of 35 because boat operator decided we had to go back 30mins early and there was no discernible change in the weather and turned out unnecessary.
Terrible service from both Tripadvisor and the provider
My first experience with Tripadvisor and it is an absolute nightmare!nnAfter I had spent money to book the trip I got no confirmation from either Tripadvisor or the service provider. nnAfter 2-3 hours of waiting I texted the Tripadvisor help service explaining the situation -- they replied with a notice of registering the request and that is it -- no replies for a week since then and no reference to the ticket with the issue.nnThe next day the service provider called 10 minutes after the departure of the boat. And I was in my bed clueless about the status of my booking.nnIt's been a week since then and I still haven't heard from anyone involved and they still haven't sent my money back
Good snorkelling package with one great viewpoint
Overall this is a great opportunity to snorkel in three places and visit Koh Nanguyan islands. First snorkel location is actually near Koh Ma, which is accessible without any excursion. Just get to the beach and walk a little bit over the sand line. Although this was probably the best snorkeling place.nNext one near Koh Tao was pretty useless, as there was empty bottom with only occasional yound corals on big rocks. You still can spot a few new varieties of colourful fishies.nThe final destination in Koh Nanguyan gives you another snorkel experience plus an amazing view from the viewpoint. nNow, to the drawbacks. There's three:n- Very crowded boat (the max capacity is 45, but this tour lists 60 max, so beware. I was lucky enough to sit on the nose where it was more room, but no sunroof at all).n- Logistics (there is a lot of long waits and idling on the boat, where nobody understands what's going on. Also, I boarded the boat which was already nearly full with people picked from hotels, so make sure you know what you're buying in terms of hotel transfer). n- Food/Drinks (there's virtually nothing on the boat, except a tiny 150ml bottle give to you on the way back. The u0022buffet lunchu0022 although hearty, is a very basic in u0022rusticu0022 Thai style. If you can't eat spicy food or expect a variety, then you'll be disappointed).
Exotic snorkeling trip
I think this is a must do trip when visiting Pha Ngan! The snorkeling was great, and with the first stop already on Pha Ngan. Then several beautiful stops in Koh Tao, before the absolute wow of Nangyuan! The lunch provided was very good. I would strongly suggest that they are better equipped to handle minor injuries. A guy was stung by a sea urchin and they did not seem to have anything to clean, pain killer etc.
Tour war ok, nur nicht das wofu00fcr wir bezahlt haben.
Ich habe nachstehendes E-Mail an die Tourleiterin geschrieben aber keine Antwort erhalte, geht gar nicht.nHello SugarnnLeider war die Tour nicht wie im Angebot beschrieben. Das Speedboot kam erst um 10 Uhr. Wir hatten nur einen Stop von 45 Minuten zum Schnorcheln, danach einen zweiten Stop von einer Stunde fu00fcr das Mittagessen und einen letzten Stop von 2 Stunden in Koh Nangyuan. Es gab keine Softdrinks und Snacks wie beschrienen, nur Wasser.nWarum mussten wir eine Gebu00fchr von 250 Baht bezahlen? Im Angebot ist das nicht deklariert.nSonst war die Tour schu00f6n und das Essen und die Besatzung gut.nnBesten Dank fu00fcr eine Antwort.nnFreundliche Gru00fcsse nEduard Ladurner
Keinen der angegebenen Spots angefahren!!
Die schlechteste Unternehmung, welche ich je gebucht habe! Lt der Beschreibung sollte es in 09:00 Uhr starten. Wir bekamen dann eine Nachricjt, dass wir im 09:30 Uhr mit dem Boot abgeholt werden. Als um 10:00 Uhr immer noch kein Boot da war, haben wir uns erkundigt bei dem Reiseveranstalter. Abgeholt wurden wir dann erst um 10:15!!! Und dann sind wir keinen der in der Beschreibung angezeigten Stru00e4nde angefahren! Keinen einzigen!! Wir sind nur zwei Stru00e4nde im su00fcd-Westen angefahren, wo man kaum Fische gesehen hat! Frechheit. Wir haben die Tour mit einem AirTag aufgenommen. BUCHT DIESE TOUR NICHT! Ihr bekommt nicht die Spots, die angegeben sind!
Wir hatten viel zu wenig Zeit fu00fcr das schnorcheln und zum erkunden der Insel. Nachdem wir den viewpoint erklommen haben, hatten wir nicht mal mehr Zeit ins Wasser zu gehen. Es war alles zu hektisch. Von koh tao haben wir nur vom Wasser einen Blick drauf werfen ku00f6nnen. Wenn die Tour insgesamt 1 bis 2 Stunden lu00e4nger dauern wu00fcrde wu00e4re es gut. Wir sind in koh phangan halb 10 abgefahren und waren um 4 schon wieder zuru00fcck. Fu00fcr das Geld nicht empfehlenswert. Koh nangyan ist ein Traum. Wofu00fcr der Veranstalter aber nicht zu bewerten ist. nHeike tunk und Manuela pernat