Koh Tao Snorkeling Tour To Koh Nang Yuan And Hidden Bays
Koh Tao Snorkeling Tour To Koh Nang Yuan And Hidden Bays. The best snorkeling and adventure tours in Koh Tao, Thailand. Daily trips around Koh Tao visiting all the best spots around Koh Tao. Offers spectacular snorkeling sites all around the island, colorful reefs, stunning corals, exotic tropical fish & crystal clear blue waters. Experience an unforgettable journey under the sea around Koh Tao. Travel from Koh Tao to hidden bays and Koh Nang Yuan, one of the world’s most famous islands.
- Explore the coral reefs around Koh Tao aboard the islands’ best snorkeling boat: Shark Bay, Ao Leuk, Ao Hin Wong, Mango Bay, and Koh Nang Yuan.
- Onboard water slide, climbing wall, diving board, floating sun beds, air-con cabin, and experienced multi-lingual tour guides.
- Visit all the best spots around Koh Tao and hike up to the amazing Nang Yuan viewpoint – one of the most iconic views in Thailand.
- Enjoy the convenience of pick-up and drop-off direct from your hotel.
- 2-way transfer at your resort (Except Mango Bay and Lighthouse Beach)
Lunch, Cold water, Fresh Fruits, Coffee and tea on board
All equipment included (mask, snorkel)
Toilet on board, Roof terrace available
English speaking guide trained
- A/C Room, Music onboard
- National Park fee (250THB per adult and 150THB per child) to be paid at point of entry or when you check in your ticket
We Travel Snorkeling & Tour
We Travel Snorkeling & Tour Ko Tao, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Koh Tao.
- Free hotel pick up from Ao Leuk, Cape Jeda Gang, Chalok Baan Kao, Haad Tien, Hin Wong Bay, Jansom Bay, June Juea Beach, Lang Khai Bay, Mae Haad, Sai Daeng Beach, Sai Nuan Beach, Sairee Beach, Tanote Bay
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
What To Expect
Explore the coral reefs around Koh Tao aboard the islands’ best snorkeling boat. Onboard water slide, climbing wall, diving board, floating sun beds, air-con cabin, and experienced multi-lingual tour guides. The island’s natural beauty both above and below the water, with its stunning coral reefs and abundant marine life in clear, warm water, bring thousands of visitors here each year making it an unforgettable destination.
Koh Nang Yuan has some great snorkeling sites and it’s popular for scuba diving. There are five dives sites dotted around the island; White Rock, Nang Yuan Pinnacle (also known as Red Rock), Green Rock, Japanese Gardens, and Twin Peaks. All are very popular, Japanese Gardens also being a great snorkeling spot as well. Don’t forget to visit the hilltop viewpoint there for a breathtaking view.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket age between 4-10 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
I could not participate as I in the middle of the night before the trip woke up with food poisoning.nI tried to contact the company multiple times and multiple ways to ask if I could possibly move my booking to another day, but I never got answers about it.nSo I got charged and wasnu2019t able to join.nI do understand the 24h rule about cancelling the trip, BUT I also think you should be offered another trip on a future day when you get sick.
Incredible day! Book this asap
The We Travel Snorkelling day trip was unreal. Fromnthe moment I arrived in the morning M and his team were so friendly, welcoming and funny, they set a fun mood for a great day. Everything was explained in great detail to us before we started and all the team were there to help if we had any questions. The day was incredible, there is a small few to go onto one of the islands which is due to it being a National park and the fee is well worth it as there is a stunning viewpoint. We saw plenty of fish of all varieties but none of them will beat seeing three giant turtles in the last bay! This was a once in a life time experience and the team even managed to captured so incredible underwater photos of me with the turtles. Massive thank you to the whole team for a great day out, I couldnu2019t recommend this more to anyone. Definitelyyyy book this 100%. From 13 boy!
Highly expectation, deeply disappointed trip
Highly expectation but deeply disappointed trip. This is a big boat which need small boat to transfer. It take 4 trips to transfer all peoples. Why not get 2 to 3 boats to shorten the transfer times? So, it waste a lot of waiting time to start sail off. First place, Nothing much to enjoy at the paid island. Then we have package fried rice lunch. After that move on to turtle point. Everyone jump into water to hunt for the turtle. Oh yes, one turtle spotted. Everyone swim to it but you cannot swim faster than it. This spot finish with one turtle spotted. Next trip the boat stop at a place for swimming only. No colorful fish to see, just swimming. Whats next, you wouldnt believe the trip ended just like that. Again waited for long time for one boat to transfer about 60 pax. It take 3 to 4 trips. The whole snorkeling trip never spotted any fish. What a supprise trip ever in my lifetime. Another problem, keep calling the operator for pick up confirmation but no one pick the call.
Highly recommended this trip!
We had an amazing day on this tour with our great guide M who was so knowledgeable and fun. The boat was really fun with a slide and the air conned cabin was great with a nice lunch provided and high quality snorkelling gear. Definitely a day to remember with a great team onboard!
One of the highlights of our Thailand trip!!
I have NO IDEA why this experience only has 1 review and is so cheap. IT WAS AMAZING!nWhen we got to our hotel there was a big poster/advertisement for this trip and this boat so it is popular on the island to do this trip but maybe only recently been advertised on Trip Advisor perhaps?nIt really was one of the highlights of our 7 week trip around Thailand.nYou get to do 5 snorkelling locations, the snorkel equipment is really good (no water came in mine or my partner's), you get a lovely Subway style sandwich for lunch (there were meat + rice options as well I think), free tea and coffee and water throughout the trip, MEGA diving board 3 floors up on the boat PLUS wicked fun water slide. I want to go back and do it again after writing this review to be honest because it was just SOOOO GOOD! nWe even got to see a turtle!! So amazing. When we arrived back at our hotel we were tired out from such an adventurous day! Thankyou so so much!!!