Krabi 4 Island Tour By Big Boat
Krabi 4 Island Tour By Big Boat. Visit four of Krabi’s best islands and beaches in one day on this snorkeling tour aboard a spacious boat that’s more comfortable than the smaller vessels used by many other tours. Explore the coral reefs around Chicken Island, relax on the fine sandbanks of Tub and Mor Islands, and visit an unusual shrine at Railay’s rock climbing paradise. Stay energized with a delicious Thai buffet lunch.
- Spend a full day swimming and snorkeling around Krabi’s islands
- Easily access the area’s most interesting and beautiful beaches
- Stretch out and enjoy the shade covers on a roomy boat
- Includes a buffet lunch and hotel pickup/drop-off
- Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
- Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
- Accident Insurance
- Hotel Transfer
- First Aid Kit
- Tour Guide
- National Park fee (400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
Khlong Muang, Krabi, Thailand
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
What To Expect
Koh Kai (Chicken Island) has the feature of a limestone mountain emerging from the sea, when we look at the top of the island there is a sharp rock that looks like a chicken’s head which is an origin of the name of Koh Kai (Chicken Island). The coastline of Koh Kai (Chicken Island) is rockbound. There are many beautiful coral reefs in the west of the island as well and very suitable for diving. The duration of the low tide is called “Talay Waek (Separated Sea)” that we can walk along the beach from Koh Kai (Chicken Island) to the other islands nearby such as Koh Mor (Mor Island) and Koh Tub (Tub Island).
“Koh Tub (Tub Island) and Koh Mor (Mor Island)”, these two islands are small and connected to each other, during the low tide of seawater, it makes us see white fine sandbank (or sandbar) clearly and when it drops to the lowest level we will see Talay Waek (Separated Sea) caused by the connection among three islands namely Koh Kai (Chicken Island), Koh Tub (Tub Island) and Koh Mor(Mor Island). In general, the area of Koh Tub (Tub Island) and Koh Mor (Mor Island) will be a marina of longtail boats and speedboats that take the tourists to Talay Waek (Separated Sea) Krabi.
“Pranang Cave” which is located on Railay peninsula, a very shallow and small cave situated on the seacoast at the end of the beach in the south of “Pranang Cave Bay”, inside the cave is the location of Pranang Shrine which the local people love to take Si Va Lueng (Shiva lingam) to worship, there are some stalagmites and stalactites to be seen in the hall of the cave.
The tourists who travel to this bay, not only they have a chance to pay respect, worship Pranang Shrine, but also take a relaxation on beautiful white and light brown sand beach as well and also can swim in clear blue-green seawater in front of the beach too. “Poda Island”, all three sides of the island are surrounded by the beaches, except the west side, there is a steep rocky cliff and encounters the sea wave, the beach in front of the island is a white fine sand beach with clear blue sea water and soft sand for walking. The tourists who love to visit the island in order to relax, walk along the beach and swim in the seawater.
- Child ticket: Age between 3-11 years
- Free hotel picks up is available for Krabi town, Ao Nang, and Klong Muang.
- Remote areas including Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB100 per person (payable directly to the driver)
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease, and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run tour. On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Maya Bay, Phi Phi Islands and Khai Island Sunset Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
Fun & relaxing day out island hopping in Krabi
Hosts were very friendly and helpful to explain the history and background of the islands visited. A simple local lunch was provided and served on the beach on an island. We managed to swim for about an hour at Tup island, where a sand ridge joins to another island during low tide. It's a lovely experience.nTour operator came to pick us up in the morning, but made so many other stops at various hotels, it took nearly an hour (we were the first to get on the transport). That's my only feedback for improvement.
This trip was really amazing. It didn't disappoint
The trip was quite smooth except for the 1hr late pick up. Not many fishes during snorkeling on the 2nd island with not so clear water. Overall it was quite rush as only 45mins to 1 hr on each island but a good enough experience. The service was very good throughout the whole trip.
Tour was just fine
It was quite a short trip, ended very soon. Not much time was given on each island as well as for snorkeling. Lunch was also average, as we were vegetarian, we didn't expect much. You can take this tour as you'll get enough time afterward for town exploration.
Great Dive Sites
We really enjoyed this tour of the islands, but the highlight of the trip was the snorkelling. There was two stops for this, we got over an hour in the water. The dive sites were really good, hundreds of fish swarmed around the boat when we stopped. There was also plenty of other marine life, and the visibility was excellent. nnThe day was long enough, most people on the boat were really tired by the time we made our way back. There was also a substantial lunch (curry, veg etc). nnWhen I bought my ticket through Trip Advisor, it did not include a 400 THB marine park entry fee. Be aware you will have to pay on arrival.
Overall very good :)
In general, I liked the tour a lot. The only thing that I didn't like, was that we had to wait almost 1h to get on the ship to be waiting for people from another hotel. Otherwise all great! The islands are super beautiful, the guide super attentive and the boat very funny :)