Krabi 7 Islands Snorkeling and Sunset Tour by Longtail Boat
Krabi 7 Islands Snorkeling and Sunset Tour by Longtail Boat. Admire the spectacular limestone cliffs by offering stunning stalactites and stalagmites. Get to know these 7 significant beaches and islands in the South Andaman sea just off the coast of Krabi. Enjoy snorkeling with an abundance of marine life in the coral reefs. Swim and relax at the white sandy beach and take in the spectacular scenery. Explore what’s like to swim among bioluminescence the wonderful nature that reveals at night. Enjoy a delightful sunset. BBQ Dinner on the beach.
- Free round trip transfer from Krabi Town, and Ao Nang
- Buffet Dinner, Drinking water, Fruit
- Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
- Accident Insurance
- First Aid Kit
- Tour Guide
- National Park fee (400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at Check in point
- Extra transfer charge 100THB per person for Klong Muang, and Tub Kaek
Noppharat Thara Pier
2QWX+XC Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from your hotel.
- Free hotel pick-up is available for Krabi Town, and Ao Nang.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide in your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
What To Expect
No matter where in Krabi you happen to be, there is always something or some hidden spots for you to see. Get to know these 7 significant islands in the South Andaman sea just off the coast of Krabi where you can enjoy a “worry-free” day from the afternoon until night time and get a little bit of this and that from every island you visit. You can swim, snorkel, roll on the sand, sunbathe and also explore the glowing bioluminescent if you happen to be on board on the right day.
Explore these 7 significant destinations that have their own uniqueness and beauties where you get to swim, snorkel, enjoy relaxing on the beach, swim among bioluminescence at night. Bioluminescent swimming spot, depending on each day’s weather.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Disorganized cattle call
We were picked up about 45 minutes late from our hotel with no communication from the organizers of the tour. We had to text several times to find out that the tour had been delayed. The description of the tour mentioned that we were going to be a maximum of 15 people per boat in a traditional Thai long boatu2026 in the end there was 25 of us packed into a high speed boatu2026 not coolnDespite a rainy weather which no one has control over, our guide (a young gentleman whose name I could not pronounce and cannot remember) went out of his way to be nice to us, took pictures for us, made sure we ate at the buffet they had set up for us, kept away a certain group of loud and obnoxious people (from a country I shall not name) who nearly stepped over the heads of others to get to the food. nIn the end , we did not see the 7 islands because of the weather and the whole thing was nothing as advertised. A good thing the guides saved the day to some extent. Not recommending
Meh, incorrect itinerary but pretty scenery
The Pros:nOur guide had a great personality and was very funny.nThe scenery was beautifully.nnCons:nWe left 45 minutes late and took a big boat, rather than a longtail boat.nThere was no stop at Railay Beach and no fire show.nNo stop at a cave. It didnu2019t seem like we followed the itinerary.
Fantastic tour...super suggest
The tour was amazing,the clear blu water and all the islands we visit was incredible.nTour guide very funny and prepare.nThe snorkel place was very full of any kind of fishnBBQ on the boat in the middle of the sea was very charming and the food...OMG... the food was so delicious.nAmazing experience
Tour was fine but the food was not
Tourguide was very nice, the tour was beautiful but dont be mistaken by the name buffet bbq dinner. It was cold food that had been barbecued hours before. We were expecting that the barbecue would be on the beach and that it would be serve hot. nCold rice and fries, cold springrolls, chicken-skewers and grilled fish. That was all that was served. nnBetter to just buy a tour thats cheaper and eat at a restaurant when you get back to the hotel.
Island Tour and Snorkel
This was a fun excursion to do while in Krabi! nIf I ever did it again I would for sure book a private long tail boat just with our groupnOur boat held about 30 of us and there were many other tour boats as wellnBut in peak of January with Chinese New Year and the incredible weather there is just going to be a lot of tourists everywherenThe BBQ dinner on the beach and sunset was so fun to sit and watchnWe saw a little of the bioluminescent plankton on the way back to our resort
u4e95 u4e95 u6709 u6761uff0cu6307 u5357 u51c6 u5907 u5145 u5206u3002 u6211 u4eec u559c u6b22 u8fd9 u6b21 u65c5 u884c u7684 u6bcf u4e00 u70b9uff0cu4e5f u559c u6b22 u6211 u4eec u5fc5u987b u4e86 u89e3 u7532 u7c73 u4e0d u540c u65b9 u9762 u7684 u4e8b u5b9eu3002 u7edd u5bf9 u6f02 u4eae! u4e95 u4e95 u6709 u6761uff0cu6307 u5357 u51c6 u5907 u5145 u5206uff01