Krabi Jungle Tour with Kayaking at Ao Thalane
Krabi Jungle Tour with Kayaking at Ao Thalane, visit the Emerald Pool and Hot Spring Waterfall, a stunning eco-tourist spot with a visually beautiful aquamarine color surrounded by tropical rainforest, and enjoy swimming at the natural pool. Enjoy kayaking at Ao Thalane, the most popular spot for kayaking with abundant mangrove forests. Delve into Krabi’s jungle on a one-day tour to discover unique hidden sights like the Emerald Pool and Hot Spring Waterfall. Relax in your own natural “hot-tub jacuzzi” filled with running spring mineral hot water at a pleasant 35 ํ-40 ํ at a hot spring waterfall, known as it’s good for your health. Walking in the jungle among the fantastic old trees and abundant rainforest. Enjoy various set lunches at a local restaurant.
Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town and Ao Nang area
Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
- First Aid Kit
- Tour Guide
- National park fee (600THB per adult and 300THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
- Extra Transfer Charge 100 THB/PAX(Round Trip) : Klong Muang
- Extra Transfer Charge 200 THB/PAX(Round Trip) : Tub Kaek
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Krabi.
- An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Krabi areas. (To be advised)
- If you stay at Railay Beach, we offer a pickup service from the boat ticket office at Ao Nam Mao Pier which is just a 15-minute longtail boat ride from Railay East
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
- If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang
- Please plan to meet your tour guide in your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- If you stay in Ton Sai, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang
- The exact pickup time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking
What To Expect
Krabi Jungle Tour with Kayaking at Ao Thalane, Takes the tourists to visit the beautiful and abundant forests of Krabi Province such as Morakot Pond (The Emerald Pool) and Hot Spring Waterfall which are located in the extensive rainforest with varieties of plants and wild animals, the warm creek is an origin of “Morakot Pond (The Emerald Pool)”.
In the Southern lowland forest which is a hot spring with a temperature of 35-40 degrees Celsius, a beautiful clear pond in the middle of the forest and it has clear viridian green water that can change its color by the time, date, and lighting conditions.
Around the Morakot Pond (The Emerald Pool) is a shady green forest area with a richness of the varieties of plants and the place to see scarce birds such as Gurney’s Pitta, Rufous-collared Kingfisher, and Black hornbill.
“Hot Spring Waterfall” is another unseen Thailand in Krabi Province near Morakot Pond (The Emerald Pool), it is a natural bathtub supporting the line of a waterfall flowing down from the hill, the waterfall is hot water and consists of various minerals with a temperature of 35-40 degrees and helps to relax the body.
Kayaking at Ao Thalane, the most popular spot for kayaking in Krabi province. Ao Thalane is a fishing village located in a superb area featuring mangrove forests and impressive limestone canyons, offering the perfect playground for sea kayaking exploration. This area of Krabi Province is rather undeveloped and still retains its genuinely Thai character. Take the slow pace of the area, silently glide through the verdant forests in your kayak, and spot wildlife hidden in the lush vegetation.
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.