Lamphun Bike Tour From Chiang Mai
Lamphun Bike Tour From Chiang Mai. Join this great full day bike tour and experience one of the most charming northern provinces of Thailand, Lamphun. Located just south of Chaing Mai, Lamphun is one of Thailand’s oldest cities and this eye-opening tour is sure to give you an unforgettable local insight and experience by bike. Travel by train to the ancient city of Lamphun, visit historical temples by bike with interesting cultural stops along the way. After a rewarding ride through forested foothills, rural areas, we transfer back to town.
- Visit the Ancient Capital of Lanna Kingdom, Wiang Khum Kham and catch a glimpse of its glorious days.
- Cycle past Quiet Country Roads with Attractive Sceneries Along the way that will Captivate your Heart.
- Explore the Wonders and Beauties of Historical city Lamphun.
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Chiang Mai hotel.
- Pick up / drop off at your hotel in Chiang Mai
- Mountainbike, Helmet
- Licensed English speaking tour guide
- Fruit, snack and water along the way
- Lunch (Vegetarian option available)
- All sights and entrances
- Train ticket
Chiang Mai Bike Adventure
Q2M8+RH Chiang Mai, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Chiang Mai Bike Adventure : 10/4 Soi Rot Fai, Wat Ket, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50000
- Or, you can also get picked up from your hotel in Chiang Mai town.
What To Expect
After we pick you up at your hotel in Chiang Mai, our tour starts with a picturesque 35 minutes train ride from Chiang Mai to the Lamphun. It is a wonderful local way to start a day full of adventures. In Lamphun, we start our biking from the old train station and head to the local wet market, where the many vendors display their endless rows of meat, fish, vegetable, and fruits. We take our time to bike around Lamphun, a city that was founded more than 1,400 years ago. We bike along the old city fortress walls and take our time to pay respect to some of the landmarks at Wat Haripunchai, Phra Nang Chantethewei, Queen Memorial, and San Pa Lang Yang Luang.
We head out of Lamphun on our bikes and go to the Kuang Riverside, where we will enjoy a great Thai lunch with scenic views, before we continue our trip along charming country roads, passing many beautiful rice fields and fruit orchards on our way. Before we reach Chiang Mai in the early afternoon, we visit the ruins of the forgotten city of Wiang Kum Kam. A day full of great local impressions this bike tour is sure to amaze you!
- Child ticket age between 2-12 years
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the tour.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.