Lanta 4 Islands Snorkeling and Kayaking By Tin Adventure Sea Tour
Lanta 4 Islands Snorkeling and Kayaking By Tin Adventure Sea Tour. Discover 4 beautiful islands near Lanta( Koh Ngai, Koh BuBu, Koh Talabeng, and Koh Phee) with a great speedboat. Explore and sightseeing Koh Phee (Ghost Island) which looks like a human skull resulting from the natural erosion of the period of a thousand years. Admiring feature fresh clear water, the twinkle of stalagmites and stalactites at Koh Talabeng. Discover ancient caves, limestone crags, and breathtaking emerald green waters. Enjoy snorkeling and swimming at Koh BuBu and Koh Ngai. Sightseeing beautiful location at Koh Ngai with a nice Thai Buffet Lunch in the restaurant. Include pick-up and drop-off direct from your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up, drop-off from Lanta and transfers
- Marine bag, Kayak and equipment
- Life jacket and snorkeling mask
- Soft drinks, Fresh fruits
- Lunch on the beach
- National Park Fee
Sala Dan Pier
Sala Dan Pier, Sala Dan, Ko Lanta District, Krabi, Thailand
- Pickup zone
- Baan Kantiang: 08:40am – 08:50am
- Kaw Kwang: 08:00am
- Klong Dao: 08:10am – 08:20am
- Klong Jark: 08:50am – 09:00am
- Klong Khong: 08:20am – 08:30am
- Klong Nin: 08:30am – 08:40am
- Klong Tob: 08:30am – 08:40am
- Long Beach: 08:20am – 08:30am
- Old Town: 07:50am – 08:00am
- Pra Ae Beach: 08:20am – 08:30am
- Saladan: 07:50am – 08:00am
- Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route. The given pickup times are only approximate
What To Expect
Koh Talabeng, the huge limestone mountain island with its enormous cave and some small uninhabited islands and a small hidden beach in an inlet. The island is mainly limestone mountains with snaky coastlines in the west. So there are some attractive beaches and bays there. Talabeng Island, ancient pirates used the series of caverns on this island as their shelter. Surrounded by green forest, the exploration of the caves is the highlight of this trip. They feature fresh clear water, stalagmite, and stalactite that twinkle and shine. Somewhat difficult to travel along, the exterior is fairly steep but worth the effort.
Koh Phee (Ghost Island) or local people are known as Koh Daeng is located on the east side of Koh Lanta Noi, Krabi. Koh Phee, a small island in the Andaman sea, which is not far from shore looks like a human skull resulting from the natural erosion of the period of a thousand years. Inside the cave have 3-4 small caves with stalagmites and stalactites and fossils in each cave. Some of the parts of the cave have to climb to get through the left and right eyes of the skull.
Koh Ngai (or Koh Hai, you will find both spellings) is one of the Trang islands. Its long sandy beach with resorts lined and its blue waters make it a popular destination. The main beach and the pier area on the east side and there is a small beach with the sweet name of ”Paradise Beach” on the other side of the island. It’s a stunning place and good for snorkeling.
Koh BuBu is a small island with a tropical jungle and rainforest with a beautiful soft sandy beach on the south side. This is a great spot to stop and relax on the beach and there is plenty of shade provided by the large tropical trees hanging over the beach. The waters around here are clear for snorkeling and the main attractions are the pristine beach around Koh BuBu.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.