Maya Bay, Bamboo, Rang Yai and Phi Phi Island Tour from Phuket
Maya Bay, Bamboo, Rang Yai and Phi Phi Island Tour from Phuket, enjoy our speedboat tour to the most popular locations of Phi Phi Island, Bamboo Island and Rang Yai Island. Relax on the white sand beach, swim in crystal clear water or snorkel among coral reefs and colorful fishes. Exploring and sightseeing at Monkey Beach, enjoy snorkeling at Pileh Bay and Loh Samah Bay. Stop at Maya Bay for taking photos at the stunning location of the Hollywood movie “The Beach”. Visit the most interesting places of Monkey Beach. Discovering, swimming, or snorkeling at the awesome place of Rang Yai Island. Taste a great buffet lunch at Phi Phi Don restaurant.
Free round trip transfer from Patong, Kata, Karon, Tri Trang, Kathu, Phuket Town
Small refreshment in Royal Phuket Marina, Small refreshment on-board
English-speaking tour guide, Actual information about your boat tour
Snorkeling equipment, Life jackets on-board
- National park fee(400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
Extra Transfer Charge 200 THB/PAX(Round Trip) : Leam Hin, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao, Ao Po, Laguna zone, Rawai, Sai Yuan, Nai Harn, Baan Krating, Layan
- Extra Transfer Charge 1,200 THB/Private Van(Round Trip)
Amazing Canoeing Royal Phuket Marina Meeting Point
Amazing Canoeing 🇹🇭 Royal Phuket Marina Meeting Point, Thepkasattri Rd, Ko Kaeo, Muang, Phuket, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket.
- An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Phuket areas. (To be advised)
- No Extra : Patong, Kata, Karon, Tri Trang, Kathu, Phuket Town
- Extra Transfer Charge 200 THB/PAX(Round Trip) : Leam Hin, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao, Ao Po, Laguna zone, Rawai, Sai Yuan, Nai Harn, Baan Krating, Layan
- Extra Transfer Charge 1,200 THB/Private Van(Round Trip) : Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Mai Khao, Cape Panwa, Makham Bay, Koh Si Ray
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
Maya Bay, Bamboo, Rang Yai and Phi Phi Island Tour from Phuket, this program will take them to visit famous tourist attractions such as Koh Phi Phi Leh (Phi Phi Leh Island), a limestone mountain island that is dominantly situated at the middle of green seawater, Koh Phi Phi Don (Phi Phi Don Island) is the biggest island of the group of the islands which is the location of communities, villages, hotels, accommodations, restaurants, hospitals, schools and the center of Koh Phi Phi Leh(Phi Phi Leh Island). Ma Ya Bay is a small semilunar-shaped bay surrounding with limestone mountains and to be seen the sand under the clear green seawater too and there is a clean white beach with fine sand causing to the beautiful scenery that is very popular for the tourists.
Bamboo Island, known as Koh Pai in Thai, the perfect spot for a day trip. Bamboo Island hosts great snorkeling opportunities. You can enjoy swimming and snorkeling in the warm, shallow waters or just relax even in the shadow on the white sandy beach.
Maya Bay is a small semilunar-shaped bay surrounding with limestone mountains and to be seen the sand under the clear green seawater too and there is a clean white beach with fine sand causing to the beautiful scenery that is very popular for the tourists(but now Maya Island is still closed, we will stop for only take pictures).
Pileh Bay, a bay is surrounded by limestone mountains with only one entrance and exit, the sea is clear to be seen the sand under the water, the coral reef is still abundant and the small sandy beach is at the area of the mouth of the bay. Loh Samah Bay is a diving spot of Phi Phi Islands Tour, the coral is still very abundant in this area. Pileh Lagoon, the lagoon is surrounded by sheer limestone cliffs. The views at the lagoon are really incredible, the turquoise watercolor with its limestone walls cliffs surrounding them. The stunning lagoon, a place where people can relax and daydream the day away.
Monkey beach is a simply stunning 150 meters long strip of white powdered sand fringed by emerald water. The backside of the beach is a rather steep limestone cliff, cover with lush vegetation that offers monkeys a comfortable habitat, which is where it gets the name from. It’s also a good snorkeling point nearby and photography, but beware of the monkeys and do not go too close to them.
Rang Yai Island is a lovely small uninhabited island about 5 km off the east coast of Phuket. The island is a little slice of paradise. It is best known for its pearl farm and it has also developed into something of a mini activity center. The island has a beautiful, long sandy beach on its eastern side, facing Phuket. The water is clear and inviting. It is a lovely beach for a swim.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Most travelers can participate.
- Near public transportation.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Maya Bay, Phi Phi Islands and Khai Island Sunset Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
We were really excited about going on this trip, seeing the islands taking photos.nWhat Islands you couldnu2019t see anything, you couldnu2019t stand up to look and anything and when you where aloud to stand up and go on to the very small platform to take a photo, you had to contend with all the Insta gramers taking a multitude of selfies. nYou also could hear anything over the extremely loud music, and I mean deafening. nThe buffet lunch consisted of spaghetti, rice, chicken curry, Veges, water melon. nOh and did I say food poisoning. nSo can I say Iu2019ve seen Phi Phi Islands no not really, I got a boat ride with blearing music, and food poisoning. nThanks heaps, not. nThis tour was brought to you by yacht master.
For us, it was the first excursion of this type and frankly, we were not disappointed! Pick up on time to the nearest 5 minutes. The guide was super fun, very playful, very attentive (until the start he supervised us well) They offer us drinks, cakes, fresh fruit cut all along. Lunch at noon was very good, simple but effective. There weren't too many of us in the boat (25/26 I would say) so everyone had their own space, but I'm not sure it was automatic. Very good atmosphere and very nice beaches. Attention Maya beach closed until further notice for years, we approach it closely but we do not walk around. nnI highly recommend!
Beaucoup trop touristique
Activitu00e9 tru00e8s touristique. Nous avons u00e9tu00e9 au national parc pour lequel il a fallu payer 400 bath par personne en plus de lu2019excursion, pour se retrouver collu00e9 aux autres bateaux de touristes (environ 40 bateaux sur place en mu00eame temps). nnSans vous parler de la plage de maya bay qui est cette magnifique, il u00e9tait difficile de faire le serait ce quu2019une photo souvenir vu le monde quu2019il y avait. nnLa mu00eame chose pour tous les autres spots de cette excursion. Entassu00e9 tel des animaux u00e0 chaque stop.