Maya Bay Sleep aboard Tour From Phi Phi
Maya Bay Sleep aboard Tour From Phi Phi. The great sunset tour from Phi Phi Don Island, stunningly beautiful islands as one of the best attractions in southern Thailand. Enjoy Maya Bay without the crowds on a sleep aboard tour from Phi Phi Island. Sleep onboard our brand new 90 foot specially built boat in Maya Bay, the stunning location of the Hollywood movie “The Beach”. Night swimming with the Phosphorescent Plankton. Experience the unique sensation of swimming with glow-in-the-dark plankton. Visit Viking Cave and see ancient cave paintings and thousands of swallows living on the top of the high ledges. Enjoy swimming and snorkeling with an abundance of marine life in the coral reef at Pileh Lagoon. Swimming and snorkeling among colorful fish and coral at Loh Samah Bay.
- Sleep on the deck under the stars
- Meals, drinks, and basic accommodation are included
- Promise you will have the experience of a lifetime.
- 1 Free Bucket (Thai drinking habit rum or vodka mixer)
- All you can eat buffet dinner, BBQ and breakfast
Mattress, pillow and sleeping bags
- Water and soft drinks
- Snorkels and Masks
- National Park Fees
- Luggage Storage
Maya Bay Sleep aboard Office
9, Tambon Ao Nang, เมือง Chang Wat Krabi 81210, Thailand
- Departure time : 03:00pm • Return time : 10:00am • Pick up Time : 02:30pm-02:45pm • Meeting point : Maya Bay Sleep aboard Office
What To Expect
Our sleep aboard is a unique way to see the best of the astonishing Koh Phi Phi and surrounding islands. We are the only operator on Phi Phi that allows you to immerse yourself in wanderlust, sleep under the stars aboard our purpose built 90 foot wooden boat, leave footprints on idyllic beaches and listen to the waves lapping the soft, white sand providing you your own Robinson Crusoe moment!
Maya Bay Tours supports the closure of the beach at Maya Bay in order for the recovery of coral reefs, mangrove forest and the general ecosystem. Our planned itinerary still allows us to sleep overnight in Maya Bay but we do not have access to the beach. To actually see the bay without any boats moored and not a single person or footprint in the sand is truly a sight to behold . If the weather conditions do not suit mooring in Maya Bay we have several other options that are just as beautiful including Loh Moo Dee beach, Plieh bay and Loh Sama bay or Monkey Beach. Each of these locations has an abundance of sparkling bioluminescent plankton so you will get to experience the psychedelic underwater show.
There are other sunset tours on Phi Phi but we are unique and different because:
- We leave Phi Phi at 03:00pm and arrive at our destinations as the other tour boats are departing leaving you free to explore and experience the quieter side of Phi Phi’s Andaman Sea and its stunning surroundings.
- We have a purpose built 90 foot boat with a 2 western toilets and showers, plenty of sun baking and shady areas, stereo and fresh water on board. You are free to wander around the boat and mingle with the other customers – far better than being stuck on a crowded long tail boat. We are the only tour that offers a freshly cooked all you can eat buffet.
- Our boat is brand new in 2018 and has been built especially for our customers needs and we will conduct annual preventative maintenance to maintain it at the highest standards. See more Phi Phi Islands Tour.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- You come by yourself to meeting point at Maya Bay Sleep aboard Office.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket Age between 4-8 years
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Money taken during tour
****Money taken during tour****nnI wanted to give this place 5 stars because the tour is really fun and we had the best time on the sleep aboard trip. Snorkeling in the bioluminescent plankton and having a bonfire on the beach and playing games was our favorite part. The food was really good especially the barbecue chicken. Most of the crew was great.nnThat being said when we went to go to tip the crew at the end of our trip we were missing significant amount of money. The office was no help to us they didnu2019t even offer to summon the police and help with a police report as there was a language barrier. The owners insisted it was another customer that took it, however we had our money on us at all times unless we were in the water which was done as a group.nnI normally wouldnu2019t even post a review but I donu2019t want what happened to us to happen to another customer. Iu2019d still recommend this tour but find a way to keep your money on your person at all times or just bring enough to tip. We were really disappointed it ended this way and will not be returning.
Incredible time on Maya Bay Sleepaboard
Highly recommend staying a night on the Maya bay sleep aboard. I stayed here a few weeks ago and it was one of the best nights I had in Koh Phi phi. From night snorkeling with glowing green plankton, to kayaking, to a private beach campfire with drinks and games, it was an incredible time. Not to mention two visits to beautiful Maya Bay where u201cThe Beachu201d was filmed. The staff were all helpful and friendly and really made the whole trip run smoothly. Sleeping on the upper deck is not too bad since you are partying at night and then wake up pretty early for a morning view of Maya bay. But it is all totally worth it if you are looking for a unique and memorable experience you canu2019t get anywhere else on Koh phi phi!
Best experience of my life!
Please do yourself a favor and pay to money to live this extraordinary experience, we have been living the best time of our lives, we met new people, watched the sunset and sunrise, slept under the stars and had the best food ever, our tour guide was Jumbo and I wish him all the best for everything because he is such a wonderful person :)
Most memorable experience
Letu2019s start by saying the owner went above and beyond to accommodate our group. The staff were amazing. Food was delicious. Private bonfire was so fun. Sleeping under the stars was the highlight of my experience. To be honest I canu2019t do this excursion justice with a simple review. Stay overnight. You wonu2019t regret it. Iu2019ll never forget this experience. Thank you for everything!
Unique and unforgettable experience!
Incredible experience in Thailand ud83cuddf9ud83cudded.nSomething to put on the MUST DO LIST.nnTo start with letu2019s talk about the AMAZING and FRIENDLY staff u2764ufe0f. Everyone extremely friendly and helpful on the Team aboard. Funny tour guides, making jokes all times and making everyone feel comfortable and home aboard.nnGreat boat, with everything you need to feel safe and secure. They do offer kayak and snorkeling equipments, and the higiene of everything it was incredible! nnThey also have 2 fresh water small showers, so after each swim in the ocean you can easily get read off the salty water from your body.nnThe offer food, and the taste of it is incredible! Fresh seafood, the Capitan does all the fishing ud83cudfa3 whilst we were having fun. nnThey do offer drinks, cocktails for free, all times fresh and delicious fruit and water to drink as much as you like.nnBut the highlight of this trip is to sleep under the starts ud83cudf0c and wake up with one of the most incredible sunrise ud83cudf05 in the middle of the ocean and some cliffs on the middle of Thailand ud83cuddf9ud83cudded. MAGICAL & UNFORGETTABLE ud83dudc95.nnNext day we went to ask for some recommendation about someone to take us in a long tale boat to go around another islands, and they have arranged everything for us. Great price, nice Capitan again and fresh fruit on the way back.nnHighly recommend this company.
UNA EXPERIENCIA INOLVIDABLE
Una experiencia inolvidable para hacer en pareja o con amigos, esta muy buena, ves maya bay sin ni una persona, podes saltar desde arriba del barco (mas de 6 metros), hacer snorkel y kayak con pequeu00f1os tiburones y encima la comida que te dan a bordo es riquisima (mencion especial para la barbacoa de Bao que nos hizo un pollo exquisito y una papa para mi novia que es vegetariana a la parrilla); sumado a que tienen un bar y una barra para poder tomar baldes de ron o vodka, y tambien fumar para los que quieran.nLo que mas quiero destacar es la atencion de TODO el staff de gente a cargo, a nosotros nos toco estar solos a la noche en el barco como si fuera un bote privado y la atenciu00f3n fue igual como si estuviera lleno de gente. Ademas nos cuidaron nuestras valijas y nos llevaron hasta nuestro hotel que no estaba cerca del puerto.nSi estas buscando una actividad diferente y poder ver la playa mas famosa de Tailandia sin ni una persona, lo super recomendamos