Maya Bay Sunset Cruise and Plankton Swimming From Phi Phi
Maya Bay Sunset Cruise and Plankton Swimming From Phi Phi, the great sunset tour from Phi Phi Don Island, stunningly beautiful islands as one of the best attractions in southern Thailand. Enjoy Maya Bay with significantly fewer crowds during a sunset tour. An amazing journey to breathtaking locations. Visit Viking Cave and see ancient cave paintings and thousands of swallows living on the top of the high ledges. Enjoy swimming and snorkeling with an abundance of marine life in the coral reef at Pileh Lagoon. Night swimming with the Phosphorescent Plankton. Experience the unique sensation of swimming with glow-in-the-dark plankton. A romantic experience that’s ideal for couples.
All you can eat buffet dinner and BBQ
Water and soft drinks
Snorkels and Masks
National Park Fee
Maya Bay Sleep aboard Office
9, Tambon Ao Nang, เมือง Chang Wat Krabi 81210, Thailand
Departure time : 03:00pm • Return time : 09:00pm • Pick up Time : 02:30pm-02:45pm • Meeting point : Maya Bay Sleep aboard Office
What To Expect
Maya Bay Sunset Cruise and Plankton Swimming From Phi Phi, our Maya Bay sunset plankton trip is unique to Phi Phi and the only way to experience the bay’s natural beauty without the hundreds of thousands of day trippers that converge on Maya Bay at this time of year arriving by sailboats, speedboats and longtails – all hell bent on capturing that perfect photo of paradise which is why our trip is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see Maya Bay at its most beautiful.
Our planned itinerary allows us snorkel with the Plankton in Maya Bay but we do not have access to the beach. To actually see the bay without any boats moored and not a single person or footprint in the sand is truly a sight to behold. If the weather conditions do not suit mooring in Maya Bay we have several other options that are just as beautiful including Loh Moo Dee beach, Plieh bay and Loh Sama bay or Monkey Beach. Each of these locations has an abundance of sparkling bioluminescent plankton so you will get to experience the psychedelic underwater show.
There are other sunset tours on Phi Phi but we are unique and different because:
- We leave Phi Phi at 3:00 pm and arrive at our destinations as the other tour boats are departing leaving you free to explore and experience the quieter side of Phi Phi’s Andaman Sea and its stunning surroundings.
- We have a purpose built 90 foot boat with a 2 western toilets and showers, plenty of sun baking and shady areas, stereo and fresh water on board. You are free to wander around the boat and mingle with the other customers – far better than being stuck on a crowded long tail boat. We are the only tour that offers a freshly cooked all you can eat buffet.
- Our boat is brand new in 2018 and has been built especially for our customers needs.and we will conduct annual preventative maintenance to maintain it at the highest standards. See more Phi Phi Islands Tour.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- You come by yourself to meeting point at Maya Bay Sleep aboard Office.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket Age between 4-8 years
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.