Morakot Cave (Emerald Cave) Snorkeling Tours By Tin Adventure Sea Tour From Koh Lanta
Morakot Cave (Emerald Cave) Snorkeling Tour By Tin Adventure Sea Tour From Koh Lanta. For an Insta-perfect island-hopping adventure, look no further than this classic 4-island tour by speedboat, including Emerald Cave (Tham Morakot), a gleaming lagoon accessed through a dark cave. Look for clownfish, parrotfish, and more as you snorkel the reef around Ko Ngai, Koh Chuak, and Koh Kradan, and savor a delicious buffet lunch on a paradise island. Your comprehensive package includes guide, hotel transfers, and snorkel essentials.
- Discover four beautiful islands: Ko Muk, Koh Kradan, Koh Chuak, and Ko Ngai.
- Float through a dark archway into the luminous waters of Emerald Cave.
- Snorkel at three different spots (mask, tube, and lifejacket included).
- Hassle-free 2-way transfers from hotels around Ko Lanta.
- The friendly boat crew of Tin Adventure Sea Tour
- Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
- Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
- Accident Insurance
- Hotel Transfer
- First Aid Kit
- Tour Guide
- National park fee (400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
Sala Dan Pier
Sala Dan Pier, Sala Dan, Ko Lanta District, Krabi, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Koh Lanta.
- An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Koh Lanta areas. (To be advised)
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking
What To Expect
Morakot Cave (Emerald Cave) Snorkeling Tour By Tin Adventure Sea Tour From Koh Lanta, this trip takes you to Koh Mook, the islands of Emerald Cave, Koh Chueak (Chueak Island), Koh Kradan(Kradan Island), and Koh Mah in a one day trip. The Emerald Cave or ‘Tham Morakot’ is usually the highlight of the day. We pick you up at the hotel in the morning to leave Koh Lanta with our guide good English speaking, who will take care of and provide you information. Arrive at the pier, then take a boat to the Emerald cave (Unseen in Thailand) at Koh Mook Island, sightseeing at the beautiful emerald cave “The beautiful gem of Andaman Sea” and discover the wonderful mystery inside the cave. Conducing you to a small beach that’s surrounded by the woods and towering cliffs look like a hidden crater.
You will get experience magnificent nature over there by swimming into the cave and inside will be the wonderful beach with emerald clear water. After that, we will take you to enjoy your lunch at Koh Kradan(Kradan Island) which you can swim and snorkel in lovely marine nature. And then we will take you to Koh Chuak(Chuak Island) surrounding by many kinds of magnificent colorful fish. Leave to snorkeling at the last point at Koh Mah.
Return back to Koh Lanta around 04:00pm for transfer back to your hotel. This trip has everything you need for a fantastic day out exploring Thailand on a speedboat; sandy islands, emerald cave, amazing snorkeling, caves, and beaches you won’t want to leave.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
It was a very nice tour, we had a great time.
The cave was great. Nice boat, comfortable trip, good service and great places, good snorkeling. Sweet guides. Plenty of food and it was good. We had a bit of time to relax on the island (and have a nap listening to the waves!)
Overall, it was an unforgettable experience
The ride to first island took about an half hour, but with great views of other remote islands. We had an amazing time snorkelling through the caves and swimming with the tropical fish. They served fresh fruit on the boat, and a hot meal at the last island. We loved the meal with a view! We also really appreciated the ride to and from our hotel. Overall, it was an unforgettable experience and would recommend to anyone!