Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Ticket in Pattaya
Nong Nooch Tropical Garden is a well-known tourist attraction in Pattaya. One of the most popular destinations for family leisure with complete facilities. This is the place to be to see beautiful landscapes, home to various plant species such as cactus and succulent plants, orchid nurseries, and bonsai. What’s more, there are also various activities offered for visitors, including an Animal Kingdom, Thai cultural shows along with an Elephant show, Car garden (unique car’s showroom), etc. Don’t miss the highlight of Dinosaur Valley where you can see various species of dinosaurs in one place. Broaden your vision with beautiful nature at this wonderful botanical garden!
- Visit Nong Nooch Pattaya, one of the top ten most beautiful gardens in the world.
- Explore gardens that are home to various plant species, such as cactus, orchid nurseries, bonsai, and more.
- Watch the beautiful Thai cultural show with your friends and family.
- Entrance ticket to visit all zone
- Including Skywalk garden and Dinosaur Valley
- Meals and beverages
- Admission to Thai Cultural Show and Elephant Show
Nong Nooch Tropical Garden
QW8M+Q9 Na Chom Thian, Sattahip District, Chon Buri, Thailand
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden : 34/1 Na Chom Thian, Sattahip District, Chon Buri 20250
- You come by yourself to the meeting point.
What To Expect
Nature at her beautiful best – that’s what you will experience at the Nong Nooch Tropical Garden. The largest botanical garden in South East Asia, this tropical oasis is just 23 kilometers from the center of Pattaya. You will happily wander through the many different gardens that Nong Nooch has on display. The garden was established more than 40 years ago, to help conserve Thailand’s botanical and wildlife heritage.
Ever since they opened the door for the public in 1980, Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Pattaya has become one of the most popular destinations for family leisure with complete facilities, such as accommodations, swimming pools, restaurants, and gardens. This is the place to be to see beautiful landscapes, home to various plant species such as cactus and succulent plants, orchid nurseries, and bonsai.
Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Pattaya also offers exciting activities for all ages. Take your kids to learn about dinosaurs at Dinosaur Valley, explore animal species at Animal Kingdom, and see collections of cars from many era at Cars Garden. On top of that, you can go on a tour with a sightseeing bus, rent a bike, enjoy delicious Thai dishes, and end the day by watching a one-hour beautiful Thai cultural performance. Sounds like fun, right?
With nearly 600 acres of beautiful gardens to explore, you could spend all day wandering around and taking in all the beauty and fun of Nong Nooch Tropical Garden.
- Child tickets are 3-8 years old.
- Children under 90cm. will be admitted free.
- See the Park map here
- You come by yourself to the meeting point.
- All tropical gardens are divided into 9 types as follows: 1. French garden 2. European garden 3. Stonehenge garden 4. Cactus & Succulent Garden 5. Variegated plants 6. Ant Tower 7. Butterfly hill 8. Orchid & Bromeliad display garden 9. Flower valley
- Thai cultural & elephant shows. Taking about 1 hour, the shows range from Thai martial arts, local Thai recreation, to traditional drum shows. Showtime: 10:30am, 11:30am, 01:30pm, 02:30pm, 03:30pm, 04:30pm, 05:30pm.
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.