Old Phuket Farm – Admission Ticket
At Old Phuket Farm, you can see the lifestyle of local people. A city was full of culture and history on the southern island of Thailand. Experience the hidden charms of Phuket Island. Places and people which are off the tourist tracks, well hidden behind all trendy resorts. Here, we will show you how local farmers lived in the old days in Phuket. You will see how rice is planted, grown and all other work associated with rice, Asia’s staple food.
- Visit the Thai farmer’s house, see the traditional way of life such as rice mills, rice sifting, and beta fish
- Walk along the rice field, learn how rice is grown, and experience the water buffalo ride around the rice field which the farmers use to take as transportation in the old day
- Visit the Thai kitchen and how to make Thai curry from the herb garden on the farm
- See how the rubber made, tapping and make rubber sheet
- Admission Fee
- Drinking water
- English guide
- Full insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
Old Phuket Farm
Old Phuket Farm บ้าน ตำบล บางเหรียง Thalang District, Phuket, Thailand
- You come by yourself to the meeting point or you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket.
- An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Phuket areas. (To be advised)
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
What To Expect
Phuket Local Farm is located in Amphor Thalang in an area of 25 rai. Here, we will show you how local farmers lived in the old days in Phuket. You will see how rice is planted, grown and all other work associated with rice, Asia’s staple food. Visit a typical farmhouse and demonstration of rubber sheets at a local plantation. Soft drinks will be provided as you enjoy a lifestyle very different from all tourist resorts.
- Open daily from 09:00am – 05:00pm
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.