Pattaya Elephant Sanctuary Feeding Experience
Pattaya Elephant Sanctuary Feeding Experience. Join the elephants in their natural habitat and learn about the life of these rescued giants. You can feed the gentle giants with administered dietary supplements as you learn their stories. Play, interact and take photos with the elephants in a natural setting afterward. Discover the exhilaration of being up close and personal with our rescues! This program is perfect for anyone short of time but who wants to meet elephants in an ethical manner. At Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Pattaya facing the natural inhabited for them, discover fun facts about their care and feeding them with love. Learn how to make paper products from elephant poop fibers. Just chill relax and take this which gives for a relaxing and peaceful day you.
- Spend an hour feeding and getting in touch with these adorable elephants.
- Learn about how to make paper products from elephant poop fibers.
- Suitable for those who don’t have much time to spend on a full program but still want to have a memorable experience with these amazing creatures.
- Enjoy the convenience of pick-up and drop-off direct from your hotel.
- Round trip transfer from the hotel
- Food for feeding elephants
- Friendly Multilingual Speaking Guide
- Photographer, Online photographs
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
74, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
- Hotel or home in Pattaya city
- Or, you can also get picked up from your hotel in Pattaya city.
What To Expect
Gather your loved ones or fellow animal enthusiasts and make your way to the celebrated Pattaya Elephant Jungle Sanctuary while traveling in Thailand. Witness numerous elephants rambling on the greenish grass field or playing with the mud at super close range.
Greet the adorable baby elephants and seize the opportunity to take memorable pictures. Have fun feeding the gigantic elephants and observe their endearing behaviors. What better way to spend your Pattaya trip than with our gentle giants?
- Child tickets are 4-10 years old.
- Free transfer service from hotels within the following areas: Pattaya city, Jomtien Beach.
- We also offer an additional photography service at no extra charge. Our photographers will take pictures throughout the day, and we will upload them to our Facebook page as soon as possible.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide in your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.