Pattaya Off Road Safari – ATV Adventure Tour
Pattaya Off Road Safari – ATV Adventure Tour, we provide an unforgettable ATV experience. Passengers ride for free, so bring your loved ones along. We offer daily ATV guided tours that are entirely off-road with both beginners and experienced riders made welcome by our professional and friendly staff. As a family of avid riders ourselves, we know where to take you on the most scenic trails that will take your breath away. A typical ATV tour could see you blazing a trail across varied terrains, romping through lush jungle and cruising through picturesque farmland. We will show you parts of rural Pattaya, usually not seen by a tourist or longtime resident, and you can rest assured you’ll have an unforgettable day out.
- Unlike other tour companies, passengers ride for free so bring your son, daughter, husband, wife, boyfriend & girlfriends along for the ride.
- Explore rough, off-beaten tracks to discover secret natural spots and reach amazing high viewpoints
- Have an unforgettable day from seeing rural Pattaya which usually not seen by a tourist
- A new ATV for one rider and optional one passenger
- Smaller ATV’s for shorter or young riders (subject to availability)
- All safety gear, such as helmet, goggles, face masks, optional knee and elbow pads
- Experienced English & Thai speaking guide who will lead tour
- Long sleeved Riders Shirt made from breathable material (to be returned after the tour)
- Changing rooms with showers & lockers
- Complimentary tea & coffee as well as bottled water for on tour
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
Pattaya Off Road Safari
WXF3+4F Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri, Thailand
- You come by yourself or you can also get picked up from anywhere in Pattaya (Naklua to Na Jomtien) to Pattaya Off Road Safari (an extra charge)
What To Expect
All our off-road tours have an English-speaking experienced guide leading the riders, and a “sweeper” rider at the back of the pack to ensure safety. The off-road trail starts right outside our showroom on Soi Siam Country Club road, so there is NO riding on main roads during the tour. After arriving at Pattaya Off Road Safari, where there is ample free parking, there is a quick registration process (and please remember to bring a copy of ID, such as driving license or passport) after which staff will show you to the riders lounge and adjoining equipment room full of new, clean goggles and helmets.
Following a safety briefing (there is also a video in multiple languages) you are shown to your super clean ATV where our staff take time to explain how they operate. The whole tour lines up in a convey (a great photo opportunity), then follows the tour leader out to our practice course and then you are off on your adventure! Expect to ride through mountains, mangroves, plantations, forest, mud, sand, dried-up lakes and riverbeds as the Pattaya Off-Road Safari team show you the real “Outback” of Pattaya!
- The ATV 1 Hour, departure time is at 09:00am, 11:00am, 01:00pm, 03:00pm, and 05:00pm. Return to Pattaya Off-Road Safari one hour later
- The ATV 2.5 Hours, departure time is at 10:00am, and 02:00pm. Return to Pattaya Off-Road Safari at 12:30pm, and 04:30pm
- Please arrive 20 mins prior to your tours departure time
- Drivers must be minimum age 10 years old we are not stuck on age as much as height; you need to be at least 150cm tall to safely ride an ATV.
- Passengers must be minimum age 4+ years old
- The drivers must be in good physical and mental condition to ride safely. Therefore, no influence of alcohol and drugs, pregnancy as well as physical problems are not allowed.
- During the tour, strictly follow the tour guide/instructor. The tour operator has the authority to stop any risky riding or unpleasant mannerisms with no refund.
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the tour.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the Pattaya Off Road Safari – ATV Adventure Tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.