Phang Nga Bay James Bond Island Tour By Big Boat From Phuket (1 Canoeing)
Phang Nga Bay James Bond Island Tour By Big Boat From Phuket (1 Canoeing). Discover the most spectacular scenic regions in Thailand during a cruise to Panak Island, Hong Island, and James Bond Island in Phang Nga Bay. Sightseeing at Hong Island and admire the wonderful scenery at Panak Island with canoeing paddle around to explore hidden sea caves. Marvel at the amazing limestone rock formations in Phang Nga Bay, explore the beach where the James Bond movie “The Man with the Golden Gun” was shot. Sightseeing the wonderful limestone karst towers Khao Ping Kan means “hills leaning against each other” in Thai, reflecting the connected nature of the islands. Enjoy Buffet lunch on board and enjoy swimming in crystal-clear waters. Enjoy the convenience of pick-up and drop-off direct from your hotel.
- Free round trip transfer from Patong, Kalim, Kata, Karon, Phuket Town
- Seasonal fruit, Free flow, Soft drink, Coffee & tea, Snack
- Insurance coverage under Thai Law
- Experienced escorted guide
- Buffet lunch on board
- Life jacket
- National park fees (300THB per adult and 100THB per child) to be paid at point of entry or when you check in your ticket
Ao Por Pier
Andaman Sea, 3C6J+FVW ตำบล ป่าคลอก อำเภอถลาง ภูเก็ต 83110, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket.
- Pick up zone (For extra charge payable directly to the driver)
- No Extra: Patong Beach, Kalim Beach, Kata Beach, Karon Beach, Phuket Town
- Extra Transfer Charge 100 Baht/person (Round Trip): Tritrang Beach, Bangtao Beach, Surin Beach, Kamala Beach, Laguna Beach, Layan Beach, Sirey bay, Nakalay Beach, Leam Hin, Boat Lagoon
- Extra Transfer Charge 200 Baht/person (Round Trip): Cape Panwa, Rawai Beach, Naiharn Beach, JW Mariott, Naithorn Beach, Naiyang Beach, Blue Canyon, Khao Kard
- Private round trip transfer charges 2,000 Baht/Vehicle (Maximum 8 persons)
- The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
- Please plan to meet your driver at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-show
What To Expect
Start your journey from Ao Po Pier and climb aboard a 2-storey fishing boat and experience the beauty of Phang Nga Bay and its many limestone islets. Enter the Bat Cave by canoe, and avail of the services of a paddle-man on every vessel. Continue to Koh Hong and relaxing with a buffet lunch onboard the boat. End with a visit to the islands of Koh Ta Pu and Khao Ping Kan and discover the beach where the James Bond movie “The Man with the Golden Gun” was shot. Enjoy a swim in crystal-clear waters. Cruise back to Phuket and keep a lookout for the large flock of seahawks that live on the nearby mountain.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
Child ticket age between 4-11 years or less than 130cm in height (proved may be required)
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children aged 0-3 years can travel for free.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Very good day !!
The tour was very good for the price. The guide and his team at the top, the very nice kayaking trips, and the delicious Thai lunch. My only downsides are the fact that James Bond Island is so touristy and that takes away the charm of the place ... And the fact that some tourists do not respect anything, I think the staff of the boat should be more vigilant by indicating for example that you don't throw your cigarette butts into the sea !!!! In any case, I recommend !!
Amazing and worth every penny
This is a fantastic day trip and well worth the money. The day starts slow as you arrive at the meeting point for everyone (Iu2019m guessing this has to do with waiting for all the minibusses to arrive), however, once you board the boat the day picks up and doesnu2019t disappoint. The tour leader was fantastic, he spoke many languages and was enthusiastic all day as well as the rest of the staff onboard. There are complimentary refreshments provided and the lunch that is served was delicious, thereu2019s something for everyone. The islands themselves are beautiful and are a joy to see, getting to swim in the waters during canoeing was a lovely experience too so be sure to bring swimming gear. All in all, this was one of the highlights of our trip to Thailand and would be happy to revisit at some point in the future!