Phi Phi 7 Islands Tour From Phi Phi by Longtail Boat
Phi Phi 7 Islands Tour From Phi Phi by Longtail Boat, explore and discover beautiful and world famous location, the most spectacular scenery of Phi Phi Islands by Longtail boat. Snorkeling, swimming in crystal clear waters and relaxing on the white sandy beaches at Bamboo Island. Exploring Shark Point is one of the most famous and popular diving sites of Phi Phi Island, a great place for spotting and diving with Sharks. Visit the hidden cove of Ao Ling or Monkey Bay, one of the most interesting places to visit. Visit Viking Cave and see ancient cave paintings and thousands of swallows living on the top of the high ledges. Enjoy swimming and snorkeling with an abundance of marine life in the coral reefs at Pileh Lagoon. Swimming and snorkeling among colorful fish and coral reefs at Loh Samah Bay. Stop to take photos at Maya Bay, sightseeing the stunning location of the Hollywood movie “The Beach”. Admire beautiful sunset and night swimming with Plankton.
Lunch box , Drinking water, Fruit
Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
First Aid Kit
- Tour Guide
- National Park fee (400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
McDonald’s, Phi Phi Island
Ko Phi Phi Don, Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
- You come by yourself to the meeting point at McDonald’s near the pier
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking
What To Expect
Phi Phi 7 Islands Tour From Phi Phi by Longtail Boat, discover the beauty of Phi Phi Islands, the famous spots with Phi Phi 7 Islands tour. Get conveniently walk to the meet-up location at McDonald’s near Tonsai pier and then head straight for the bay, where your traditional Longtail boat is waiting.
It is among the top of the Krabi package tour that is very popular for tourists. This program will take them to visit famous tourist attractions such as Koh Phi Phi Leh (Phi Phi Leh Island), a limestone mountain island that is dominantly situated in the middle of green water.
Bamboo Island, known as Koh Pai in Thai, the perfect spot for a day trip. Bamboo Island hosts great snorkeling opportunities. You can enjoy swimming and snorkeling in the warm, shallow waters or just relax even in the shadow on the white sandy beach.
Maya Bay is a small semilunar-shaped bay surrounded with limestone mountains and to be seen the sand under the clear green seawater too and there is a clean white beach with fine sand causing to the beautiful scenery that is very popular for the tourists(but now Maya Island is still closed, we will stop for only take pictures).
Pileh Bay, a bay is surrounded by limestone mountains with only one entrance and exit, the sea is clear to be seen the sand under the water, the coral reef is still abundant and the small sandy beach is at the area of the mouth of the bay. Loh Samah Bay is a diving spot of Phi Phi Islands Tour, the coral is still very abundant in this area. Pileh Lagoon, lagoon is surrounded by sheer limestone cliffs. The views at the lagoon are really incredible, the turquoise watercolor with its limestone walls cliffs surrounding them. A stunning lagoon is a place where people can relax and daydream the day away.
Monkey beach is a simply stunning 150 meters long strip of white powdered sand fringed by emerald water. The backside of the beach is a rather steep limestone cliff, cover with lush vegetation that offers monkeys a comfortable habitat, which is where it gets the name from. It’s also a good snorkeling point nearby and photography, but beware of the monkeys and do not go too close to them.
Viking Cave, there are the swallow nest concessions in the cave at present, the tourists can swim in the seawater, snorkeling on the coral reef, various species of fish.
Shark Point is one of the most famous and popular snorkeling and diving sites of Koh Phi Phi. It is maybe the best place to spot many Leopard Sharks resting and sleeping.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You come by yourself to meeting point at McDonald’s.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket Age between 4-10 years
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Little slices of paradise
This was a great way to visit the different islands, more of a whistle stop tour. 2 x snorkelling stops, the stop at Maya beach was nice, note; you cannot swim here. Bamboo island, we got two hours here, unfortunately it was bouncing with heavy rain on our visit so the two hours is too long where you canu2019t enjoy the beach. nnIu2019d do this trip again but opt for the half day option instead as itu2019s enough.
Started a bit later than planned that had us waiting around, but the actual day was brilliant. Snorkelling with the fish at different spots, seeing maya bay and bamboo island. The tour guide isnu2019t the easiest to understand but you can get the hang of it and they were very helpful, especially with the little metal ladder.
Stay here it's very welcoming and amazing
Hotel is amazing very clean, my room had the sea view thank you to Filmmi on reception for upgrading me for free ud83dude0a staff are very welcoming they go out of their way to help and support you especially when they have to bring you by the pier or the beach and pick you up to bring you back to your room.nnI would like to say a special thank to Filmmi for making me feel welcome and thank you for your support you are a amazing receptionist keep up the good work ud83dude0annI can't remember the name of the man that helped me get to the ferry when I was leaving it might be dar? He carried my bags all the way through the shops in the heat to make sure I didn't miss the ferry, thank you u2764ufe0fnnThis hotel Is very welcoming, cleaning and peaceful.nnThank you u2764ufe0f
Phi Phi Island Adventure
The views were awesome and the snorkelling was really good. The staff were great. Little English but you got the jist of what the guide was saying. However,I donu2019t recommend if you have kids, elderly or non-smokers. I didnu2019t like how people were allowed to smoke on the boat( for a non-smoker it is a complete turn off and I have Asthma). The only other thing they need longer ladders to get back on the boat. You really need to bring your legs up. Flexible people were able to get up without any problem. Other than that the tour was great 10:30- 7:00pm. Make sure you bring a bag that is waterproof as the waves get big and you get wet!!
Not a good tour program
The tour wasnu2019t organised properly. The morning programs were rush and afternoon programs were wasting time. The last program was cancelled die to arriving destination too early. The tour guide said we have to wait at least one hour on boat when getting dark. So no one wanted to wait that long so agreed to go back. Sunset is 6:45pm showing online. The tour guide asked to leave Maya beach at 5:40. The boat trip is less than 15 minutes for sunset viewing. Also, the Maya beach didnu2019t allow swimming or go into the water. 1.5 hours on Maya beach is too long for just taking photos. All tour members were at pier half hour earlier waiting for boat to come. All these were predictable, the tour should spend more time on morning programs, such as snorkelling and bamboo island.
A memorable trip, a little different from the James Bond islands, but a dream with swimming in the turquoise blue waters of different islands and boat rides, which, of course, together with very delicious local Thai food, will be a dream day for you in Phi Phi Iceland
He is the Man! Wonderful experience!
The tour was amazing! We saw all the islands, swam into the beautiful water and did snorkeling! Launch, water, ananas, a quick breakfast and mask, all provided by the captain (Who speaks a bit of english that is not common in Thailand)! We did the plancton experience (in the evening) that was not included! the trip started at 10.30 and finished at 20.30! Highly recommended!!!
The best snorkeling tour.
I was able to enjoy 6 points in total. The national park pays an extra 400 baht for entering the island/beach. Still, all the points were beautiful and enjoyable as the surcharge was not too wasteful. It was by far the best snorkeling tour I have ever experienced. If you are worried about half-day tours and daily tours, I recommend choosing a day tour like me.
Pasamos un du00eda maravilloso
Fue un du00eda muy completo. Vimos todo lo que habu00eda que ver en la isla y fueron muy amables y divertidos con nosotros. Me sentu00ed muy segura y nos proporcionaron lo necesario para hacer snorkel. Realmente todos los tours hacen la misma ruta asu00ed que vale la pena coger el mu00e1s barato, y ellos tienen mejor precio que las agencias que te encuentras en la isla. Aunque hay que tener en cuenta que la entrada al parque nacional en este tour va a parte y son unos 400bats. Llevaos un snack porque la comida no es mucha!