Phi Phi Island Half Day Tour By Longtail Boat From Phi Phi
Phi Phi Island Half Day Tour By Longtail Boat From Phi Phi. The islands of the Phi Phi archipelago in Thailand are so impressive that they’ve been used as the setting for a Hollywood blockbuster. Tick off the main sights even in a limited time on a half-day tour that proves ideal for time-pressed travelers. For a more authentic experience, and to ensure you explore in a small group, you’ll travel by traditional longtail boat.
- Cover more of the Phi Phi islands in less time on a boat tour.
- Discover lagoons and caves that are inaccessible by land.
- Increase your chances of spotting marine life at prime snorkel spots Lunch, drinks, and all equipment are included.
- Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
- Drinking water, Fruit
- Accident Insurance
- First Aid Kit
- Tour Guide
- National Park fee (400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
McDonald’s, Phi Phi Island
Ko Phi Phi Don, Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
- You come by yourself to meeting point at McDonald’s near pier
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking
What To Expect
Phi Phi Island Half Day Tour By Longtail Boat From Phi Phi. Discover the beauty of Phi Phi Islands, the famous spots with this half-day snorkeling tour. Get conveniently walk to the meetup location at Andaman Beach Resort and then head straight for the bay, where your traditional Longtail boat is waiting.
It is among the top of the Krabi package tour that is very popular for tourists. This program will take them to visit famous tourist attractions such as Koh Phi Phi Leh (Phi Phi Leh Island), a limestone mountain island that is dominantly situated in the middle of green seawater, Maya Bay is a small semilunar-shaped bay surrounding with limestone mountains and to be seen the sand under the clear green seawater too and there is a clean white beach with fine sand causing to the beautiful scenery that is very popular for the tourists(but now Maya Island is still closed, we will stop for only take pictures), Pileh Bay, a bay is surrounded by limestone mountains with only one entrance and exit, the sea is clear to be seen the sand under the seawater, the coral reef is still abundant and the small sandy beach is at the area of the mouth of the bay, Loh Samah Bay is a diving spot of Phi Phi Islands Tour, the coral is still very abundant in this area.
Monkey beach is a simply stunning 150 meters long strip of white powdered sand fringed by emerald water. The backside of the beach is a rather steep limestone cliff, cover with lush vegetation that offers monkeys a comfortable habitat, which is where it gets the name from. It’s also a good snorkeling point nearby and photography, but beware of the monkeys and do not go too close to them. Viking Cave, there are the swallow nest concessions in the cave at present, the tourists can swim in the seawater, snorkel on the coral reef, various species of fish.
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- ot recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket Age between 4-10 years
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.