Phi Phi Island Sunset Tour From Phi Phi by Longtail Boat
Phi Phi Island Sunset Tour From Phi Phi by Longtail Boat, explore and discover beautiful and world famous location, the most spectacular scenery of Phi Phi Islands by Longtail boat. Visit the hidden cove of Ao Ling or Monkey Bay ,one of the most interesting places to visit. Visit Viking Cave and see ancient cave paintings and thousands of swallows living on the top of the high ledges. Enjoy swimming and snorkeling with an abundance of marine life in the coral reefs at Pileh Lagoon. Swimming and snorkeling among colorful fish and coral reefs at Loh Samah Bay. Stop to take photos at Maya Bay , sightseeing the stunning location of the Hollywood movie “The Beach”. Admire beautiful sunset and night swimming with Plankton.
- Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
- Drinking water, Fruit
- Accident Insurance
- First Aid Kit
- Tour Guide
- National Park fee (400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
McDonald’s, Phi Phi Island
Ko Phi Phi Don, Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
- You come by yourself to the meeting point at McDonald’s near the pier
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking
What To Expect
Phi Phi Island Sunset Tour From Phi Phi by Longtail Boat, discover the beauty of Phi Phi Islands, the famous spots with Phi Phi Islands sunset tour. Get conveniently walk to the meet-up location at McDonald’s near Tonsai pier and then head straight for the bay, where your traditional Longtail boat is waiting.
It is among the top of the Krabi package tour that is very popular for tourists. This program will take them to visit famous tourist attractions such as Koh Phi Phi Leh (Phi Phi Leh Island), a limestone mountain island that is dominantly situated in the middle of green seawater.
Maya Bay is a small semilunar-shaped bay surrounded with limestone mountains and to be seen the sand under the clear green seawater too and there is a clean white beach with fine sand causing to the beautiful scenery that is very popular for the tourists(but now Maya Island is still closed, we will stop for only take pictures).
Pileh Bay, a bay is surrounded by limestone mountains with only one entrance and exit, the sea is clear to be seen the sand under the seawater, the coral reef is still abundant and the small sandy beach is at the area of the mouth of the bay. Loh Samah Bay is a diving spot of Phi Phi Islands Tour, the coral is still very abundant in this area.
Monkey beach is a simply stunning 150 meters long strip of white powdered sand fringed by emerald water. The backside of the beach is a rather steep limestone cliff, cover with lush vegetation that offers monkeys a comfortable habitat, which is where it gets the name from. It’s also a good snorkeling point nearby and photography, but beware of the monkeys and do not go too close to them.
Viking Cave, there are the swallow nest concessions in the cave at present, the tourists can swim in the seawater, snorkeling on the coral reef, various species of fish.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You come by yourself to meeting point at McDonald’s.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket Age between 4-10 years
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Maya Bay, Phi Phi Islands and Khai Island Sunset Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
Scary, dangerous and a waste of money.
This was a complete waste of money- avoid. First we went to monkey beach, which was completely crowded with other boats, rubbish floating in the water just horrible. Then we went to Maya Bay for snorkelling which was nice. After this we were supposed to go to viking cave, we hit extremely bad waves and the boat was rocking horrendously from side to side, up and down, we all got completely soaked (which was okay considering we were on a snorkelling trip) however it began to get very scary and dangerous, the driver just kept going faster and I honestly thought we were going to capsize, not a fun experience. I know they canu2019t control the weather but on the way to this area another boat driver told our driver that it was very wavy and he went anyway. We then watched the non existent sunset from a random bay with nothing there. They told us we could snorkel but the water was full of jellyfish. We spent about 1.5 hours sitting on the boat doing nothing while the other boat drivers serviced the boat engines, which was extremely loud. We had to tow another boat as it broke down. Plankton was interesting and cool. I would say to check the weather forecast and make sure the boat has life jackets etc before going on this trip, I would take a bigger boat if I were you. We didnu2019t feel like we got to see what we signed up for. We did not feel safe and did not enjoy it.