Phi Phi, Maya, Green and Khai Island Snorkeling Tour From Phuket
Phi Phi, Maya, Green and Khai Island Snorkeling Tour From Phuket. Enjoy our speedboat tour to the most popular locations of Phi Phi Island, Maiton Island, Green Island, and Khai Island. Discovering, swimming, or snorkeling at the awesome places of Khai Island and Green Island. Exploring and sightseeing at Monkey Beach, enjoy snorkeling at Pileh Bay and Loh Samah Bay. Stop at Maya Bay for taking photos at the stunning location of the Hollywood movie “The Beach”. Explore Viking Cave and enjoy the beauty of the Andaman Sea. Encounter wild monkeys on Monkey Beach (or Siray Bay).
- Relax on the white sand beach.
- Swim in crystal clear water or snorkel among coral reefs and colorful fishes.
- Taste a great buffet lunch at Phi Phi Don restaurant.
- Enjoy the convenience of pick-up and drop-off direct from your hotel.
- Round trip transfer from Kata, Karon, Patong, Phuket Town, Nakalay, Siray
- Delicious lunch, Soft Drink Tea, Coffee
- English-speaking tour guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jackets on-board
- Travel insurance
- National park fee(400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
- Extra Transfer Charge 200 Baht/PAX(Round Trip) : Choeng Thale, Rawai, Cape Panwa
- Extra Transfer Charge 1,600 Baht/Private Van(Round Trip) : Naiyang, Airport, Naithorn, Layan, Thalang
WC5J+VW Ratsada, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket. An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Phuket areas. (To be advised)
- The exact pickup time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
This program will take them to visit famous tourist attractions such as Koh Phi Phi Leh (Phi Phi Leh Island), a limestone mountain island that is dominantly situated in the middle of green seawater, Koh Phi Phi Don (Phi Phi Don Island) is the biggest island of the group of the islands which is the location of communities, villages, hotels, accommodations, restaurants, hospitals, schools and the center of Koh Phi Phi Leh(Phi Phi Leh Island).
Maya Bay is a small semilunar-shaped bay surrounding with limestone mountains and to be seen the sand under the clear green seawater too and there is a clean white beach with fine sand causing to the beautiful scenery that is very popular for the tourists(but now Maya Island is still closed,we will stop for only take pictures).
Pileh Bay, a bay is surrounded by limestone mountains with only one entrance and exit, the sea is clear to be seen the sand under the water, the coral reef is still abundant and the small sandy beach is at the area of the mouth of the bay. Loh Samah Bay is a diving spot of Phi Phi Islands Tour, the coral is still very abundant in this area. Pileh Lagoon, the lagoon is surrounded by sheer limestone cliffs. The views at the lagoon are really incredible, the turquoise watercolor with its limestone walls cliffs surrounding them. The stunning lagoon, a place where people can relax and daydream the day away.
Monkey beach is a simply stunning 150 meters long strip of white powdered sand fringed by emerald water. The backside of the beach is a rather steep limestone cliff, cover with lush vegetation that offers monkeys a comfortable habitat, which is where it gets the name from. It’s also a good snorkeling point nearby and photography, but beware of the monkeys and do not go too close to them.
Khai Nok and Khai Nai Island is a small island surrounding with limestone mountains and to be seen the sand under the clear green seawater too and there is a clean white beach with fine sand causing to the beautiful scenery that is very popular for the tourists.
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Unfortunately I have to write a negative comment about them. We felt cheated. After booking we received an email with a message that because our hotel is far away we have to pay another 1,600 bt for special pickup, when it was written to us that it includes pickup and when we went to check the fine print it was written that special prohibitions from our area entail an additional 1,200 and not 1,600. In addition, their behavior towards us was very unfriendly, they spoke to us in an insulting and offensive manner. We were not able to enjoy the trip because of this and I do not in any way recommend traveling with them.
I donu2019t recommend this tour , it was worst tour i had in Thailand. Whole trip was rushed , we didnu2019t spend more that 30 min in any of the places , while it was written that we will spend more in some places. For snorkeling we were thrown in the worst places you could do that with only few fishes. Also it was written that we we will have clear canoe and paddle board included but we didnu2019t have that. Guide was rude and loud( he wasnu2019t thai)screaming at people in boat- Sit down! Why are you standing up? You only stand up when I tell you! Very rude and arrogant , we didnu2019t feel welcome like we did on our other tours in Phuket. Overall if you want to relax and not feel rushed all the time and have lunch in less than 10 minutes and have rude attitude towards you, donu2019t choose this tour.
This tour is a great alternative if you do not want to book a lot of small trips yourself. One experiences a lot of good spots where the energetic English speaking guide differs a lot. There were some good snuggle experiences along the way. A good big boat so you don't get seasick. All in all, a great trip that can be recommended.
This was by far the best excursion we did in Phuket and it is a must-do! Our guide and cruise was the best! We had such a good time with him and his crew! More than accommodating with taking pictures and ensuring we all feel well. They did all the great spots for swimming and snorkeling and we will definitely be returning again
The guides are great.
The goals are also well chosen. Why only 4 stars? The beautiful picture of the islands that you see on the internet, unfortunately, is absolutely no longer the facts. The beaches are crowded with Chinese and Russians, who take every opportunity to make new pictures for Facebook and Instagramm. The u0022lonely islandu0022 feeling does not come up rudimentary. In addition, the u0022stillu0022 beautiful nature is polluted with empty cans and garbage. In some areas, it stinks of urine and other excrement. So if you only want to make selfies, you will certainly do it in some areas. Who hopes for the u0022lonely island and untouched nature-Fellingu0022, will be disappointed here.
Unprofessional tour company
We were extremely unhappy with the tour from Oh-Hoo company. We had a group of 28 people on Dec 11, 2019. We were told that the boat had a capacity of 30 people therefore we expected the boat to be probably full with just our group. nnUnfortunately, on that morning, we were delayed getting tendered to shore to Patong Beach from our NCL ship. When we reached the jetty to commence our tour, we discovered that many other people were waiting for us and they were very agitated with our delay. nnFurther on, when boarding the boat, it was a challenge as well for some of our people who were seniors. It did not look at all like what we had expected. It was an old boat, small windows, engine fuel smell throughout the tour. There were more than 45 people cramped up like sardines on that boat. The owner or the manager of the boat was extremely rude. She had no manners when speaking to us. At some point, when someone in my group told her she had a big mouth, she began dancing in retaliation with absurd words. Who behaves like that in tour business?nnAnyways, the day went by as they did respect the itinerary despite the delay. The sightseeing went well. The other boat staff were very nice. We ended up tipping them all except that woman who claimed to be the owner of the boat. nnHope this complaint gets reviewed by the company for better service in the future as we sent them a complaint email. It was not pleasant at all when youu2019re on vacation to have to go through this negative attitude. We booked many other tours with Viator throughout our cruise but only this one left the bad taste in our mouth unfortunately.
The tour was very nice and on the whole very well organized. There was a lot to see and snorkeling was also twice. It should be mentioned that the corals are dead and only a few fish are visible. Phi phi Island has beautiful beaches, really like in the catalog! I can only recommend the tour!
First of all, they picked us almost at 8 am, and we were the first ones, when the itinerary says that they start at 7 am. After that we needed to wait for all the buses to arrive at the departure area for more than one hour, during that time the guide is trying to selling items to the people. First stop: The snorkeling time was about 45 min, all the boats go to the same point so was full of people, wasnu2019t enjoyable. Second stop: The Monkey island, it was crowded, so we saw the monkeys from the boat. Thrid stop: Lunch time, not special at all, more than one hour to take a simple lunch in a island where is not even posible to enjoy the beach. Fourth stop: They took us to a very small island super busy with elevated prices for simple food and drinks. Wasnu2019t only me, but some other people totally regreted to have booked this trip, we spend around 3 hours and a half in the places and the rest of the 12 hours in at the boat, van or waiting. From my experience was a totally waste of time and money.