Phuket City Sightseeing Tour
Phuket City Sightseeing Tour, enjoy history, culture, and breathtaking sights during this memorable half-day tour of Phuket! Experience the best of Phuket as you tour the famous landmarks and locations of the city. Learn more about the fascinating history of one of Phuket’s biggest temples, Chalong Temple, during a visit to the historic monument. Stand in awe at the feet of the Big Buddha, one of the most iconic landmarks tourists and devout Buddhists visit. Walk the historic streets of Phuket’s Old Town and admire the well preserved Sino-Portuguese architecture of the city. Feel free to ask the tour’s expert English-speaking guide your questions about Phuket’s rich heritage and traditions.
- The opportunity to see 5 beaches in one day: Patong, Kata, Karon, Nai Harn, Rawai.
- Discover the old town(Sino – Portuguese Architecture) of Phuket and immerse yourself in the rich vibrant culture
- Marvel at the stunning view of the sea during a visit to the popular viewpoints of Karon Beach or Promthep Cape
- Enjoy the convenience of round-trip hotel transfers for easy travels throughout the tour!
- Round trip transfer from Patong, Kata, Karon, Rawai, Nai Harn, Tri Trang, Kalim, Phuket Town
- English-speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
- Drinking water
- Extra Transfer Charge 100 Baht/Person : Nakalay, Kamala, Panwan
W72W+2P3, Pa Tong, Kathu District, Phuket 83150, Thailand
226 Karon Beach Road, ตำบล กะรน อำเภอเมืองภูเก็ต ภูเก็ต 83100, Thailand
102/3 Kata Rd, Tambon Karon, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83100, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket. An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Phuket areas. (To be advised)
- No Extra : Patong, Kata, Karon, Rawai, Nai Harn, Tri Trang, Kalim, Phuket Town
- Extra Transfer Charge 100 Baht/PAX : Nakalay, Kamala, Panwan
- Another area charge 1,600 Baht or more/ Private Van(Round Trip)
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
Your tour starts with pickup in the main lobby of your hotel. Your first stop will be to Phuket Old Town, where you can enjoy this historical sight as you get to know Phuket’s local food. You can snap pictures and explore the colorful Sino-Portuguese style architecture. Your next stop will be to the Chalong Temple, where you can see the glistering pagoda and wax model of “Cham Abbot”, which is highly respected by the people of Phuket.
Continuing on your tour, you will visit one of Phuket’s iconic landmarks on top of the Nakkerd Hills. The Big Buddha was built as a symbol of peace and unity of the Phuket people, and you will be able to see the majestic 45-meter high white marble Marnwichai style statue up-close whilst enjoying the view of both Chalong Bay and Kata Bay. For the morning tour, you will continue to Karon Viewpoint on Phuket’s west coast or if it’s an afternoon tour, you can relax and enjoy the sunset at the famous Promthep Cape before heading back to your accommodation.
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
DO NOT BOOK THIS TOUR!!
This tour supports animal cruelty!! Our second stop consisted of an animal park which supported elephant trekking, monkey/snake shows & baby elephants chained up in tiny pens. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED!!nnBooked this tour with promises of visiting beaches & the Portuguese old town, none which happened. Instead we were taken on a marketing trip through honey farms, cashew farms & a random jewellery shop. Not given any background information on the practices, this was clearly a money grab for the products that were being shoved in our face. nnDo not book this tour. Itu2019s the furtherest thing from what is advertised.
Stay away and dont book this Tour!nnGuide has spoken Bad english and has not given any informations about the stops.nnIn regards to the Tour:nFirst Stop was a 5 minutes Stop at karon View point to make a quick picture. This was enough time since there was no Chance anyway to make a picture due to an overcrowded place.nSecond Stop was really frustrating! nWe we're really devastated that we made a Stop at a Farm supporting animal cruelty which is completely against our Personal conviction!nThis Farm is an absolute No Go. Elephant Trekking, monkey and snake Shows and a Baby elephant crammed in a tniy Cage! For Sure we havent booked any of these shows therefore we were forced to wait 1h on a bench for the Others who have booked some of the animal cruelty Shows.nnNext stop was big Buddha and chalong Temple. This was fine with enough time. Then it became a ridiculous marketing - driving - around. We Stopped on a cashew Shop, bee Shop and jewellery Shop. Always with the Back ground to sell Something to the group. We got nearly no Information about the local production see Backstage or something you would expect. nnLast Stop was a night market where some of the Shops have Not had Open when we arrived. However we enjoyed a beer at a nice u0022roof topu0022 bar. So the Stop was fine and a cheap way to be there without spending much money for a taxi.nnLong story short this was wasted time and Money and absolutely strange.nOnly positive point: drivers were really friendly ans and supportive.nnNever again!
False advertising! Avoid at all costs
STAY AWAY! nnTo start the tour described in the itinerary was completely different to what was described on trip advisor. The tour took us to places featuring awfully treated animals which was very surprising seeing as this was never mentioned to be involved... quite honestly disgusting and disturbing. Complete false advertising in the description and never wouldu2019ve booked if we knew this was involved.nnAfter we realised the tour was completely different we confronted the tour guide for her to tell me thereu2019s nothing they can do and we would have to pay to go back to our hotel and receive 0 refund. Very bad service. We were then stuck on this bus that supported animal cruelty :( nnThe tour then took us to the big budda and wat chalong temple which was pleasant but the tour guide spoke very broken English giving us extremely little information on the sites. nnWe then moved onto the factories but quite honestly these were just places trying to sell your there products with 0 information on what actually goes on there. Very boring only highlight was the free tasters in the shops ahah (not joking). Quite clearly a way to get tourists to buy there products and a good 2 hours of our day wasted. nnOverall a shocking day with nothing more than a good example of poor customer service and lies from the tour company. Would strongly recommend anyone to stay away from this company.. unless you support animal abuse :/
Not good! Mislead and false advertising!
Really quite annoyed at this. We were so looking forward too this to then be told we were going too see elephant trekking!? Baby elephants chained up. ( something that we do not agree with!) and a drugged up tiger to have photos! Another thing we also donu2019t agree with! No beaches. No old town. Very disappointed. We have tried to get a refund but virtually impossible. Big Buddha was good and the temple. Apart from that I would do it yourself
What we booked as a group tour turned out to be for us (since our hotel was far from Phuket town) with an additional fee as a private tour. We saw all the sites mentioned but in our own pace, which was great, so with that we hadnu2018t have to stay in the jewelery Factory very long;).nThe driver couldnu2018t speak much of English, some information we got via telephone but not as much information of Thai culture and life as we have hoped. But all together it was a great day for us.
Unverschu00e4mt bis ins letzte!
Noch nie ist uns so etwas in Thailand passiert, und immerhin reisen wir schon seit 12 Jahren nach Thailand. Wir haben diese Tour gebucht, da ich unbedingt Old Town Phuket sehen wollte, wie es auch angeboten wurde. Zuerst wurden wir u00fcberraschenderweise in ein Elephant camp, wo auch Elefantenreiten angeboten wurde, gebracht um Fotos mit angeketteten Elefanten machen zu ku00f6nnen - da wir dies absolut ablehnen, war unser Frust schon von der ersten Minute an sehr grou00df. Danach wurden wir in einen u201eDuty Freeu201c Shop gebracht - sprich ein Jewellery Shop um dort einzukaufen. Hab dann den Guide gefragt, wann endlich die Tour beginnt, und dies nicht von uns gebucht wurde. u00dcberraschenderweise war dann auch Old Town Phuket nicht inkludiert. Sondern ein Aussichtspunkt mit Sonnenuntergang. Die gute Dame hat in keinster Weise irgendetwas erklu00e4rt. Wir haben lediglich den Wat Chalong und den Big Buddha gesehen. Weiters wurden wir noch in eine Cashew Farm gebracht - da wartete das Verkaufspersonal schon mit den Einkaufsku00f6rben und zu guter letzt noch in eine Honig Farm, der dortige Chef hat gefu00fchlte 15 Honig, Propolis- und Gelee Royal Produkte pru00e4sentiert. Gott sei Dank hat ein anderes Pu00e4rchen gefragt, ob wir den Aufenthalt beim Sonnenuntergangs-Viewpoint auf 20 MInuten (statt 80 Minuten) verku00fcrzen ku00f6nnen - wir haben darauf sehr gerne eingewilligt und wollten nur mehr nach Hause. Es hu00e4tte nur noch eine Heizdeckenpru00e4sentation gefehlt, mehr als eine u201eKaffeefahrtu201c war das nicht - und ein ganzer Nachmittag umsonst. Der Tourguide hat sich beim Aussteigen nicht mal verabschiedet, der Dame war wohl klar - was da abgeht. Lieber einen private driver nehmen - aber auf keinen Fall diese Tour buchen!
u6211 u8fc7 u5f97 u5f88 u5f00 u5fc3u3002u5f53 u6211 u5e2e u52a9 u6211 u5168 u9762 u4e86 u89e3 u8001 u864e u738b u56fd u7684 u6574 u4e2a u7ecf u5386 u65f6uff0cu5bfc u6e38 u662f u5982 u6b64 u51fa u8272u3002 u6211 u4e0d u80fd u8bf4 u5173 u4e8e u4ed6 u7684 u597d u4e8bu3002 u771f u662f u4e2a u597d u4eba!!!!!