Phuket Game Fishing Tour
Phuket Game Fishing Tour. Trolling and spinning fishing in Phuket Thailand for real fishermen. Discover the magnificent Andaman Sea and rediscover what it is like to be young and having fun under the sun. Create experiences that will make your journey even more memorable. Soak in the beautiful views of coral reefs and fish, whilst fishing through crystal-clear water and relax in picturesque locations. Swim and explore the amazing world underwater while fishing at Racha (Raya) Island. Get a chance to set your eyes on the abundant tropical marine life and multi-colored coral reefs. Enjoy a delicious lunch on board and free time for a swim in the warm waters. Enjoy the convenience of pick-up and drop-off direct from your hotel.
Fishing equipment, mask, snorkel and life jacket
- Maritime expert captain and fisherman crew
- Free hotel pickup from Patong, Kata, Karon
- Lunch, fruits in season and other beverages
Extra Transfer Charge 200 Baht/PAX(Round Trip) : Rawai, Kamala, Surin, Cheng Talay
- Or, You can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket. An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Phuket areas(To be advised)
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
Phuket Game Fishing Tour. Whether you want to battle big game or try out handlining for your catch, you’ll be treated to a professional, friendly, and completely customer-oriented experience. You’ll be joined by a local captain who has over 10 years of fishing experience, and knows exactly where to take you to hook the catch of a lifetime, and will leave feeling like a true pro!
Your crew believes that the best part of Phuket fishing is simply the enjoyment of being on the water, cruising along the stunning coast, and exploring tropical islands surrounded by crystal clear water, and they can’t wait to show you around these fishing grounds. All Trips will be exciting and you will enjoy our Game Fishing, as well as fishing with a hand line (bottom fishing). There will be the opportunity for snorkeling among beautiful coral reeves off Phuket Island. There are many species of deep seam fishes available in the Andaman Sea such as Tuna, Dorado, Rainbow, Sailfish, Barracuda, Black Marlines, whilst closer into shore there are many further species of shallow-water fish. We provide a safe, reliable, and fully equipped boat.
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- Adults (12-80) who don’t want to do fishing please choose the price for child
Children (4-11) who want to do fishing please choose adult price
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Not the best
I didn't want to leave a bad review because I do think the guys who took us on the boat worked hard -- but to be honest, the trip itself was pretty rough. We spent a good 2 hours getting to the fishing spot and among 8 of us, we caught 3 or 4 tiny fish. The guys on our boat offered not a word of instruction and didn't really say a word to us the entire trip. Since fishing was a bust we were releived to head to a spot to snorkel -- but that's when they told us they had no equipment. It was a VERY long and unfruitful day.
Absolutely the worst tour in my life
This tour has been the absolute worst I have encountered so far. Pickup 7am, travel by car and a super rocky boat that rocks like a rollercoaster for 4.25 hours until 11.15 am in the sea, where we were informed by the unfriendly tour guide that we can fish. Guess what? Fishing rod is available but we arenu2019t allowed to use. We can only fish via the traditional method where we are provided by strings and we manually drop and pull them up, no fishing rods provided. Fishing 45 mins using a small piece of squid. Guess what again ? No one caught anything at all using the u2018fishing gear and baitu2019 they provided. nnThen, 12pm, we stopped and ship sailed to a nearby island by 1pm where we ate lunch for an hour. Then, 30 mins of free time where we can swim. (Many fishes here but we were informed we cannot catch them.)nnBy then itu2019s close to 2.30 pm, where the itinerary mentioned we should fish again. But no, the slow ship sailed back to pier for about 1.45 hours, and we were released at the pier and declared tour has ended. nnWhat is this rubbish tour ? Iu2019m amazed a tour like this exists. A fishing tour where no one catches anything, and lasts only for 45 mins, and we spent 5-6 hours traveling ? Just absolutely horrible. I will advise everyone to steer clear of this tour. I should have read the reviews before booking this expensive yet horrible tour.
Not great, absolutely no introduction to the crew/ boat,had to find our own way round, had to find the drinks and toilet etc ourslvesnFishing wasn't as advertised, no hand Fishing after lunch.nNot many fish caught but that is Fishing!nI have been on similar trios in Mexico and Spain that were much better organised.
Wie Sardinen in der Dose
19 Personen auf einem Boot, dass fu00fcr max. 10 Personen ausgelegt ist, ist nicht zu akzeptieren. Es hatte noch nicht mal jeder einen Sitzplatz. Der Hu00f6hepunkt ist, dass die Tour am Tag vorher aufgrund von fehlenden Teilnehmern abgesagt wurde. Die Crew musste mal wieder unter der Habgier der Grou00dfen leiden, da nicht ein Gast Trinkgeld gegeben hat. Mit 10 Personen inkl. Crew wu00e4re der Angelausflug. Mehr aber auch nicht.