Phuket Local Life Culture Tour
Join us to be witness to the beauty of Phuket that reveals to your eyesight by a friendly tour guide with Phuket Local Life Culture Tour. Get to visit various viewpoints and revel in the picturesque overlooking views of Phuket. Visit a typical farmhouse and demonstration of rubber sheets at a local plantation. See monkeys picking coconuts. Experience rides on a buffalo cart through picturesque landscapes. Here, we will show you how local farmers lived in the old days in Phuket. You will see how rice is planted, grown and all other work associated with rice, Asia’s staple food
- Explore the local life of Phuket, a city filled with culture and history
- Experience the old world charm of Phuket Town with its colonial Sino-Portuguese architecture
- Admire beautiful Big Buddha and Wat Chalong to learn about Buddhist traditions
- Visit a local farmhouse for a leisurely stroll and immerse in the locals’ lifestyle
- This tour includes hotel pick up/drop off and a knowledgeable English-speaking guide
Free hotel pickup from Patong, Karon, Kata, Phuket Town, Kalim , Tri Trang, Ban Krating
- Lunch, drinking water, coffee and tea
- Admission Fee
- Full insurance
- English guide
- Lunch (Half Day Tour)
Old Phuket Farm
Old Phuket Farm บ้าน ตำบล บางเหรียง Thalang District, Phuket, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
What To Expect
Depart from your hotel and drives along the coast to view some of Asia’s most beautiful beaches. Arrive at “Karon View Point” one of the most beautiful views on the island. Arrive at Nakkerd Hill where you will visit the stunning “Big Buddha”. Here you will also enjoy a marvelous view over Chalong. Then, proceed to Wat Chalong, Phuket’s most revered monastery. Enjoy a visit to a traditional cashew nut factory. Visit a more than 100-year old Chinese mansion (Sino-Portuguese style), proceed to Old Phuket Town.
Enjoy a great lunch at a local restaurant. Visit a typical farmhouse and demonstration of rubber sheets at a local plantation. See monkeys picking coconuts. Experience rides on a buffalo cart through picturesque landscapes. Here, we will show you how local farmers lived in the old days in Phuket. You will see how rice is planted, grown and all other work associated with rice, Asia’s staple food.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Child ticket age between 4-11 years
Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Informative Island Tour
It was very fascinating to see how rubber was first tapped, collected then acid added to set it to the firm state and then to put it through the rollers. Seeing how rice starts and then grows and harvested. I canu2019t recommend this tour enough, from the minute we were picked up right through to drop-off, Mark involved all of us in chatting and he remembered our names and where we were from. Mark is very informative and such a friendly host, and makes the tour come alive with his stories on different topics and how he ties it all together.
Der Guide war sehr nett und hat uns viel erzu00e4hlt. Das Highlight war der Bauernhof. Da gab es auch ein tolles Mittagessen. Wir waren zu fu00fcnft. Das war sehr angenehm. Die Perlenfabrik und Cashewausstellung waren eher Shopbesuche. Aber auch da haben wir Dinge erfahren, die uns bis dahin nicht bekannt waren.