Phuket Mountain Bike Tour On Koh Yao Noi
Phuket Mountain Bike Tour On Koh Yao Noi, small-group nature excursions with off-the-beaten-track itineraries developed and operated in close cooperation with the locals. Experience the gorgeous countryside of the peaceful island of Koh Yao Noi by cycling through its rice fields, jungles, and forests of rubber trees. Meet the locals in a self-sufficient farm and pedal through a village on stilts, spot water buffaloes dozing in a muddy pool. Enjoy a scenic longtail boat trip with a fisherman to a lovely beach for a picnic, relaxing, and swimming. With both off-road cycling and on-road cycling, this cycling tour is great outdoor fun for all levels. A real island experience far from the crowds!
Free round trip transfer from Kata, Karon, Tri Trang, Patong, Kalim, Kamala, Surin, Bang Tao, Laguna
- English speaking, licensed Thai guide
- Lunch, snacks, water & soft drinks
National Park entrance fee
- Cycling Helmets
- Extra Transfer Charge 400 THB/PAX(Roundtrip) : Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Maikhao, Panwa, Layan, Rawai
Bang Rong Pier
Bang Rong Pier, Soi Mukthalang, Thep Krasatti, Thalang District, Phuket, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket. An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Phuket areas. (To be advised)
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
What To Expect
After the transfer by van from your hotel, you will enjoy a scenic boat trip to the island of Koh Yao Noi, Phuket’s quiet neighbor. The boat trip takes 30 or 60 minutes, depending on the type of boat. During the ca. 12 km morning ride of the trip, you explore the picturesque countryside of Koh Yao Noi. You bike through the main market town of the island, through mangrove forests, rubber plantations, and even a fishing village on stilts. You learn about sustainable farming during a visit to a farm surrounded by rice paddies.
At midday, stop at a quiet beach for a picnic, swimming, and relaxing ( if weather conditions allow). During the 10km afternoon ride, mostly on paved roads, you enjoy wide ocean views when you cycle along the empty beaches of the east coast of Koh Yao Noi. Stop at a palm oil plantation. This day is a mix of nature, culture, and fun at the beach.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- This trip is suited for people with an average fitness level and is family-friendly but please note it still is a physical effort in hot and humid conditions.
- The total Biking Distance is approximately 22km. The pace is not fast and our guides make regular stops
Sometimes the route changes depending on the weather conditions
- Child ticket age between 10-16 years or minimum 140 cm tall.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
In The Footsteps Of Giants One Day In The Life Of Phuket Elephant
Great Cycling with breaks
The cycling was great and diverse from being on paved roads to soft dirt trails through the country, and just a few areas of rocky terrain. This ride had some gorgeous views along the coastline (second have of the ride) and while it was 38kn, we had several stops which made it comfortable for all. The only disappointment was that before the lunch it required a vigorous uphill and downhill hike which was not feasible for my old ankle injury. nI would rate this bike tour 4 of 5.