Phuket White Water Rafting Tour
Phuket White Water Rafting Tour. Exciting and fun with White Water Rafting 5km, 7km or 9 km along the Song Phreak River in Phang Nga province. Touching beautiful scenery, fresh air, participate in adventure outdoor activities in the tropical forest. Visit wonderful natural attractions. Adventure in white water, experience the thrill and adrenaline rush of careening down the river rapids with gorgeous views of the magnificent landscape around you. Visit Suwan Khuha Temple, known locally as “Monkey Cave Temple”. Jungle walk to Tone Pariwat waterfall swimming and relaxing. Jungle trekking rainforest 30 minutes. Delicious Thai set lunch and seasonal fruit and enjoy the convenience of pick-up and drop-off direct from your hotel.
Free round trip transfer from Kata, Karon, Tri Trang, Patong, Nanai, Kalim, Nakalay
- Free round trip transfer from Kamala, Maikhao, Phuket Town
Thai food lunch , Fresh fruit by the season, Drinking water
Tour Guide for briefing and rafting training
- Life jacket, Safety equipment
- First Aid Kit
Extra Transfer Charge 200 Baht/PAX(Round Trip) : Naiharn, Rawai, Panwa, Bangtao, Laguna, Surin, Naithon, Naiyang, Airport
102/3 Kata Rd, Tambon Karon, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83100, Thailand
226 Karon Beach Road, ตำบล กะรน อำเภอเมืองภูเก็ต ภูเก็ต 83100, Thailand
W72W+2P3, Pa Tong, Kathu District, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket.
- An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Phuket areas. (To be advised)
- Free round trip transfer from Kata, Karon, Tri Trang, Patong, Nanai, Kalim, Nakalay, Kamala, Maikhao, Phuket Town
- Extra Transfer Charge 200 Baht/PAX(Round Trip) : Naiharn, Rawai, Panwa, Bangtao, Laguna, Surin, Naithon, Naiyang, Airport
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
This trip will be one of the best days of your life, guaranteed, and get the experience a full day of heart be amazed by the breathtaking scenery. Our qualified and friendly guides will keep you informed of what’s coming next. The full-day is the most prominent trip that people associate with. Have safely rafted with us throughout. We will pick you up very early morning at the hotel, then on the way to Phang Nga camp. Invite you to visit wonderful natural attractions and enjoy exciting outdoor activities in Phang Nga Province.
Suwankuha Temple(Monkey Cave) where are several monkeys coexist peacefully, then spending your time to relax and appreciate the beauty of the big Buddha statue of the temple. Shows the faith of Thai people towards Buddhism. Next station time for excited and very classic relaxing on the white water rafting in the clear freshwater river. In the white water rafting adventure of a lifetime. After white rafting, we take you to enjoy Thai food lunch at the restaurant with seasonal fruit. After lunchtime, we take you jungle walk to Tone Pariwat waterfall swimming and relaxing.
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Child ticket: Age between 4-10 years.
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Not very good time to experience ratio.
Very disappointed with the lack of communication. Lots of waiting around with no idea as to when we would be doing our activities. nWhen it came to the zip lining they didnu2019t even have a harness that would fit. Size 16aus. No compensation or offer to refund money for zip lining. nRafting experience was fantastic once on the water. Be wary though. After taking you to the starting point of the rafting they only then advise that the standard trip is included. But the better parts of the white water will cost you an extra 500baht per person! We did the extra part and it was worth it. nWe were told it would be a 7 hr round trip from our accommodation, 2.5hrs each way in a bus ( 5hrs) approx 1hour on the rafting. With all of the waiting around it ended up taking nearly 10 hours from pick up to drop off causing us to miss another experience that we had booked u2639ufe0f