Pig Island By Dragon Yacht From Koh Samui – Snorkeling & Kayaking
From Koh Samui, sail on a luxurious wooden yacht to Pig Island, Taen Island, Samui’s Five Islands. Pig Island is famous for having local pigs playing on sandy beaches, surrounded by coral reefs and white sandy beaches that snorkelers and sun lovers can enjoy. Taen Island or Koh Taen, the centerpiece of Samui’s Southern Islands is a natural paradise, located minutes off the south-western coast of Koh Samui. The Five Islands hold a mysterious and rarely seen phenomenon. The harvesting of bird nests, or as the locals call it, “White Gold”. On your voyage, you will also see caves, beaches, and bamboo dwellings precariously hanging off of limestone cliffs.
- Discover some of Samui’s secrets that have remained hidden for generations
- Snorkel in Samui’s nearby islands to explore the tropical reef
- Indulge in a freshly prepared Thai buffet lunch
- Play and feed the lovely wild pigs on Pig Island
- Opt for sea kayaking to explore coastline & mangrove forests
- Round-trip transfers to and from your hotel
- Welcome cocktail
- Freshly Prepared Buffet Lunch
- Coffee, tea, soft drinks and water
- Complete snorkeling equipment
- Accident insurance
- English-speaking guides
- Admission Fee to Pig Island 50 THB per adult (Free for children)
- Optional Sea kayaking (200 THB per person)
Lipa Noi Pier
FWJG+M6F Koh Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Koh Samui.
- An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Koh Samui areas. (To be advised)
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
Discover some of Samui’s secrets that have remained hidden for generations. The Five Islands hold a mysterious and rarely seen phenomenon: the harvesting of bird nests, or as the locals call it, “White Gold”. On your voyage, you will also see caves, beaches, and bamboo dwellings precariously hanging off of limestone cliffs. After a leisurely cruise along Koh Samui’s undeveloped coastline, you will arrive at Koh Taen, a true natural paradise. You’ll be able to take pleasure in the colorful tropical reef, guided by our professional snorkeler leader
Indulge in a freshly prepared Thai-fusion cuisine, prepared from scratch by our chefs, while our journey takes us towards Koh Mut Sum (Pig Island) secluded bay where you can play and feed the local pigs, relax, sunbathe, or take a leisurely stroll along the beach. As all great things must eventually come to an end, journey back to Koh Samui, leaving these tranquil islands as if they were never discovered. On the way home, we will cruise around the coastline of the islands where the views are truly spectacular. Enjoy some cold deserts and sip on a hand-crafted beverage as you simply take in the sights and relax after your amazing day.
- This tour operates Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
- Child tickets are 3-10 years old and children aged 0-2 can join this activity free of charge
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, acrophobia, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate.
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the tour.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.