Private Longtail Boat Koh Lanta Charter Tour To 4 Islands
Private Longtail Boat Koh Lanta Charter Tour To 4 Islands. The 4 islands are Koh Mah, Koh Chuak, Koh Ngai, and Koh Mook, and Morakot Cave (Emerald Cave). A private charter is totally unrestricted, giving you the ability to set the pace and the itinerary, according to your needs and interests. This trip is great for families or groups of friends who to see a bit more of the island and get away from the busy beaches, it’s an awesome day trip and the best way to see the wonderful island.
- Escape the crowds and charter your own private traditional longtail boat for the day! Our personalized private tours are the ultimate way to appreciate the beauty and charm of the 4 islands from Koh Lanta.
- Explore and visit the Morakot Cave or Emerald Cave (Unseen in Thailand). Enjoy snorkeling and sightseeing with an abundance of marine life in the coral reef.
- Taste a great Thai lunch with seasonal fruits and enjoy the convenience of pick-up and drop-off direct from your hotel.
- Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
Lunch, Drinking water, Fruit
- Hotel Transfer
- First Aid Kit
- National Park fee (200THB per adult and Free for child) to be paid at point of entry
Koh Lanta Old Town Pier
Koh Lanta Old Town Pier, Ko Lanta Yai, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Lanta.
- Pickup times for each zone
- Saladan, Kaw Kwang, Klong Dao: 08:00am – 08:20am
- Klong Khong, Klong Nin, Klong Tob, Long Beach, Pra Ae Beach: 08:20am – 08:40am
- Old Town, Baan Kantiang, Klong Jark: 08:40am – 08:50am
- Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along with the pickup route. The given pickup times are only approximate
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
As this is a private charter, we can arrange pickups to suit you. The earliest pickup time for a charter would be 08:00am – 08:50am, getting on the boat at about 09:10am getting you to the Islands well before the group tours turn up. If you like to have a lie-in before setting off, then no problem, just let us know what time you would prefer. Hotel pickup from Koh Lanta. At the end of the trip, you will be transferred back to your hotel or resort. This trip takes you to Koh Mah, Koh Chuak, Koh Ngai, Koh Mook and Morakot Cave (Emerald Cave) in a one day trip by private longtail boat. The Morakot Cave (Emerald Cave) or Tham Morakot is usually the highlight of the day.
You will get experience magnificent nature over there by swimming into the cave and inside will be the wonderful beach with emerald clear water. After that, we will take you to enjoy your lunch at Koh Ngai which you can swim and snorkel in lovely marine nature. Return back to Lanta around 04:30pm for transfer back to your hotel. This trip has everything you need for a fantastic day out exploring Thailand on a private longtail boat.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.