Sea Cave Kayaking Koh Lanta and Mangrove Forest Tour
Sea Cave Kayaking Koh Lanta and Mangrove Forest Tour. Discover the lush green island by kayak and spot small creatures such as monkeys and lizards. Enter small and big sea caves that feature fresh clear water, stalagmites, and stalactites that twinkle and shine. Paddling on kayak into the officially protected Tung Yee Peng Mangrove Forest, which offers a worthwhile break from the beaches. Explore and discover the beautiful and world-famous location, the most spectacular scenery of Koh Bubu and Koh Aung. Paddle to Talabeng Cave and admire the stunning rock formations, enjoy a refreshing swim in glistening emerald green waters.
Drinking water , fresh fruit by the season and snack
Hotel pick-up, drop-off from Lanta and transfers
Professional English-speaking guide
- Lunch (only for full day option)
National park entrance fee
- Basic accident insurance
Tung Yee Peng Pier (Mangrove tour - Eco tourism)
H3WC+3J8 Sala Dan, Ko Lanta District, Krabi, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Lanta.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
The transfer will take you from your resort in Koh Lanta Yai to the pier of Tung Yee Peng Pier. Tung Yee Peng Village is a small village on the East coast of Koh Lanta. At the edge of the water, a bridge welcomes you and on the other side, there is a cement path going through the mangroves. But you can also go through the small canals sneaking into the mangrove on a longtail with a local guide and go up to nearby islands Koh Aung, Koh Talabeng and its caves, and Koh Bu Bu.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Maya Bay, Phi Phi Islands and Khai Island Sunset Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
very nice morning with a boat trip in the mangrove
A canoe ride along magnificent cliffs, with a swimming break, and the observation of swimming monkeys on the way back. There were only 6 of us, plus an escort and the captain of the boat. The atmosphere was serene and pleasant, far removed from crowded tourist excursions; ideal for a couple. There is little information provided regarding the organization but it worked without worries, including the transfer from the hotel.