Similan Island Day Trip From Phuket By Speed Catamaran
Similan Island Day Trip From Phuket By Speed Catamaran. Due to its breathtaking scenery, both above and underwater, the Similan Islands are a very popular destination and stand firmly on the program of almost every visitor in southern Thailand. The opening time of the Similan National Park October to May each year.
• Visit some of Thailand’s best snorkeling islands with crystal clear water and white sand beach by Speed Catamaran of Seastar Andaman.
• Snorkeling at Stonehenge which is named after the towering rocks that rise from depths of 25m and below.
• Enjoy the pristine beach, explore the island, and discover Honeymoon Bay.
• Snorkeling at Christmas Point and, if you are lucky you can watch dolphins frolic in the sea or swim with sea turtles.
• Relish a delicious Thai style lunch.
- Snorkeling (Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Life Jacket)
Full travel accident insurance coverage
- Thai Traditional Food and fresh fruits
- English speaking guide
- Transfer from / to hotel.
- Round trip speed boat
- National park fee(400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry or when you check in your ticket
Seastar Thap Lamu Pier
H69G+55M, Lam Kaen, Thai Mueang District, Phang-nga 82210, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket.
- Please plan to meet your driver at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
Islands are a group of small, lush islands situated 64 km. off the West Coast of Phang-Nga province. Set in the beautiful Andaman Sea, and covering an area of 80,000 rai, each one of these naturally perfect islands is National Park-listed and can be reached within 1.30 hours from Thaplamu pier, Khao Lak. Due to their incredible underwater beauty, deep visibility (down to 30 m.), spectacular palm tree and granite boulder landscape, turquoise water bays, and magnificent white sand beaches, Skin Diver Magazine has voted the Similan Islands one of the world’s best diving destinations.
The coral reefs are host to a dazzling variety of sea life, appreciated at best whilst snorkeling. The islands’ breathtaking beauty is also easily accessible by foot; making for the perfect self-guided walking tour. Book your trip to Paradise with Fantastic Similan Travel. We are local operators who know the islands well and are proud of all they have to offer. And we are sure to make your trip a truly exceptional experience.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
What to bring : Passport/ID Card, Swimming suit, Towel, Sunglasses , Sunscreen , Hat, Camera
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Mixed feeling with some pros and lot of cons
Mixed feelings for this tripnPros. Actually a very fast catamaran boat. Good food at all times, even semi-dinner before last dispersal. Free non-alcoholic beverages and fresh fruits all day. At least one beach and one snorkelling site was outstanding. Staff was friendly and helpful and life-guards were very pro-active.nCons. Hardly any moving or changing space on the boat. Despite almost flat sea with moderate wind, the Catamaran was jumping like crazy over water. It would be nightmarish on even a slightly moving sea. All snorkelling or beach sites were to crowded. Except one beach and one snorkelling site, rest were either dead corals or beaches full of sharp particles and dangerous exposed corals.nOverall, had this been less crowded and gone to just the 2 good sites mentioned above, it would have still been worth it.nnI will not use it again.